Any Traders Offer Finance??

Lol. Not going to reply to that haha. I can guarantee you that I can't physically work any harder than I do, just unfortunately I'm not getting paid for it yet. And just for the record I have NEVER "modded" my car on a credit card or any other form of finance. Every single thing I've done has been out of my own pocket. So don't be so quick to condemn people! Im in desperate need of some tyres for the 16's but instead of banging them on my credit card its currently sat on fugly 14" clio wheels. This makes me sad :(

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At the end of the day most people are going to need finance in their life at some point.

Not many people can afford to go out and buy a new car from a garage and pay cash nearly everyone has their car on finance if its relatively new. It's not like you can just go out and get a bentley if you feel like it you still have to pay the finance its not cheap.

Fair doos if they are rolling around in cars for 3-6 months at a time posing then aye chances are they couldnt afford it. If they keep it for a while then clearly they can.

You cant patronise people with work harder. Not everone can work full time nor do they live with mummy and daddy some have bills to pay. I have my starlet bought and paid for in cash never on credit but I also have the exact example that was used a corsa vxr on finance and I can most definately afford it. Would you save up 100k cash then go and buy a house or would you save up 10k and get a mortgage? Im pretty sure its the latter.

Lol. Not going to reply to that haha. I can guarantee you that I can't physically work any harder than I do, just unfortunately I'm not getting paid for it yet. And just for the record I have NEVER "modded" my car on a credit card or any other form of finance. Every single thing I've done has been out of my own pocket. So don't be so quick to condemn people! Im in desperate need of some tyres for the 16's but instead of banging them on my credit card its currently sat on fugly 14" clio wheels. This makes me sad :(

What size tyres u need

I worked for years earning very little but was in education aswell whilst all mates had jobs that paid ok but now I'm 25 bought my own house got a baby ,5 ok cars and there stuck at home with there parents just be patient great things come to those who work for it :) ( open another account an put £10 a week in it builds up quick )

Egay? Couple of used ones. Worst case scenario. You wil get them for peanuts.

yeah been keeping an eye out, missed out on 3 hankooks the other day because i was in the lab at uni and couldnt go on ebay to up my bid haha :(

cheers mate, but they're nearly £10 more per tyre than camskill! i'll just wait until after christmas now i think, the clio wheels have goodyears with immense tread, so i'll just wait until theyre back on camskill

cheers mate, but they're nearly £10 more per tyre than camskill! i'll just wait until after christmas now i think, the clio wheels have goodyears with immense tread, so i'll just wait until theyre back on camskill

/>http://www.camskill.co.uk/m62b0s461p1672/Toyo_Tyres_Car_Toyo_T1R_Proxes_Toyo_T1_R_-_195_40R16_80V_XL_TL_

Same price? :s

Also if you phone they will price match, they did it for me

I used to use Vredestein sportrac 3's in that size on another car and they were cheaper but my work was supplier they might be more expensive to the public. In fairness its very similar tyre but if anything the vredestein was a better tyre.

I used to use Vredestein sportrac 3's in that size on another car and they were cheaper but my work was supplier they might be more expensive to the public. In fairness its very similar tyre but if anything the vredestein was a better tyre.

I had them on my DC2... They were alright. I wouldn't class them as awesome though. Uniroyal Rainsports are in another league, but then so is the price!

Hence the mix and match on mine, them on the front, Toyo T1R's on the back.

I've brought stuff on finance, I could afford it. I just like to spread the load and up my credit rating! Just depends who will give it out.

I have one 195/50/16 toyo t1r you can have for £40 delivered :) possibly a bit to big a profile though but its brand new :)

Seen the thread mate and I was considering it, but I've got 195/45/16's all round, so was hoping to stick to them and just buy 2 now an 2 in a months time.

I've had nankangs all round on the 16's (came on them when I bought the car) and they are pure suicide in the wet!

nothing wrong with it.

i can see both sides as of the story but its all about self controll. i have had a loan, if i didnt i wouldn't have a starlet, but i budgeted and worked it through and yeah some months were tight when i change jobs ect but now that car is mine (has been paid of for a year now) i did everything work all hours at 2 - 4 jobs at a time but i did it because i wanted that car never missed a payment and had my own house the entire time and had no hand outs from mummy and daddy.

At the end of the day if you need some help understand what your doing and budget then it all works out ok. i need a car for my job, it was an investment

those 18yr's in there vxr's will probably get stung or parents will come in and save the day, quite frankly fuck em it doesnt bother me as when they pull on there mums drives with there hands out there not learning how to live. at least im sat in my own house with 2 cars and i can say i have work bloody hard to keep it that way

rant over...sorry lol

^^ Exactly their is no shame in using credit. It's actually funny some of the people who have commented patronising people and talking down to them because of it.

Also If you have a car on finance you 100% own the car I think you are confused with hire purchase.

Whether you use credit or dont that is no one elses business as long as you have ways and means of affording it.

I bought my Glanza with a personal loan, I could have bought it out right, but didnt want too as I prefered to pay it back monthly to be honest. Even if you do pay a bit more for the priveldge

The key is control. If you are sensible and budget properly and dont loan outside of what you can pay back there is nothing wrong it it.

But i do agree that kids that get loans in mummy and daddys name, or that rely on them to pay back the loan are just asking for trouble later in life