Any Traders Offer Finance??

Its funny the people that are saying no to finance but yes to credit cards? They're both technically the same! Pay it up with interest.

Personally i just try and save for what im after (hence why ive done bugger all to the starlet, it burns a hole in my pocket)

My starlet was bought with a loan, thankfully my gran loaned me it but if she hadnt it would have been a bank loan for it. I hateee being in debt though. But id be pretty tempted to go forged etc if it was available on finance tbh, itd take me well over a year at least to get £2k saved with all the other stuff i end up buying etc.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally i like to save up for things but theres nothing wrong with having credit cards and finance as long as u can keep on top of it, like stu says 99% of people that buys houses and new cars dont buy them out right,

I got finance once but but ended up saving up and paying it off early, with the glanza i bought it with my own money and saved up and bought everything for it. now in the process of saving up a 10% deposit for a house.

@ stu and funny onion, sorry if yous thought that my comment was harsh or patronising.

But personally i prefer to save up for things rather than borrow, but we all need a little help sometimes, especially for big purchases. I live by myself without mummy or daddy to pay for my shit or bail me out for anything, and that not easy being 19 on apprentice wages.

Anyway back on topic.....

In answer to the topic, we don't do finance but we take installments. The only thing there is that the parts won't be shipped until payment is made in full, but some customers do take advantage of this as they find it easier then saving up and paying in full.

Cheers

Idrees

ID-Workz

In answer to the topic, we don't do finance but we take installments. The only thing there is that the parts won't be shipped until payment is made in full, but some customers to take advantage of this as they find it easier then saving up and paying in full.

Cheers

Idrees

ID-Workz

:thumbsup:

In answer to the topic, we don't do finance but we take installments. The only thing there is that the parts won't be shipped until payment is made in full, but some customers do take advantage of this as they find it easier then saving up and paying in full.

Cheers

Idrees

ID-Workz

This is good to know for future reference