Weather = Be Careful

Car is almost unrecogniseable! Had to look a couple of times to check it was a teg lol.

Glad shes ok though man, lucky for her it was only a bit of a bash, could be worse atleast the cabin remained solid.

fucking ouch. at least shes alright! ive had a close call with aquaplaning before, in my old clio just started sliding to the left slightly towards a verge, thankfully it gripped again before anything happened.

(if she can sell those seats, i want! provided shes not shat on them)

fucking ouch. at least shes alright! ive had a close call with aquaplaning before, in my old clio just started sliding to the left slightly towards a verge, thankfully it gripped again before anything happened.

(if she can sell those seats, i want! provided shes not shat on them)

i was speaking to her other half and i said are you aloud bits off it he said yeh i dont want none of it though i said ill have the seats if im aloud em give you some cash for them he said you dont want them there broke all the back bits are snapped apparantley there aint one bit he could really sell to make money on its all fu**ed !!

Jeeeeeeze! What did she do? Pinball off the barriers?

It's not just standing water that fucks shit up though, wet white lines are like freaking ice this time of year as well - Resulted in me going backwards down the wrong side of a b-road at 60/70 mph the other day. No warning, the back just swung round on a big sweeping curve...

Watch yourselves boys and girls!

Down the lanes I go everyday it was icy, I knew it would be so no hero driving.

Came round corner, black ka on its roof in a right mess. Two ambulances there and a police car. Not a pretty sight.

Cannot explain how careful we all have to be and how having good fresh tyres helps

Oh my...that's scary & i'm really glad she's ok?../recovered..

I worry like hell over our lass on the roads..esp these days, last year a muppet did not see her & smashed the wing & headlamp, turned into her.

I'm so glad she's not into fast motors & her humble Newer corsa Club is loved to bits..i over service this & make sure its always spot on.

Yesterday i put four new Uniroyals on it for the winter...

If we get snow i'll break out the audi 80 diesel...this car eats bad roads for brekky!.

This Glanza i have has 4 nearly new Yoko Prada's on & i'm not so impressed at the mo, as there sticky summer tyres only!..

When there worn out i'm going to invest in a proper all weather tyre...something along conti's or Bridgestones..etc....or just a full on wet weather tyre...as its raining more than it shines in summer anyway!!.

Edited by Neo Gold