Glanza from ARUBA..tiny update

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice v my friend. But where is aruba?? Lol i have no idea

haha like Keirz said: caribbean paradise! :) aka one happy island :)

where very small island actually <_< Aruba is about 33 mile long and only 2 mile width

most people come here for vacation relax and have fun and night clubs,aruba's also known for there incredible clear blue beaches and white sands :D

caribbean paradise! i went to aruba on my honey moon this august, lovely island. Stayed on eagle beach. Seen a couple of glanzas while out there. Welcome to the club.

woow :shok: its awesome to know that a member from here was actually in Aruba :p hope you enjoyed it :thumbsup:

yes eagle beach is one of the popular beach to go at, usually at Sundays you can see a lot of JDM cars hang out there on eagel beach :) cheers :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

think my first mod was a front mount intercooler with i ordered via Speedvesion CPS

its quite hard to get mods for starlet here in Aruba as everything need to be ordered and most

awesome parts well all the cool parts are from UK with is very far from Aruba and to make things worse

about the time it arrives here import custom tax will kill me with extremely high money

i currently have a US address that my parts go there and then get shipped to Aruba