;) Well i finally got my self a Glanza...... ( this is Janice ere by the way ,, scoots missis ) have been fancying a Glanza for ages now...........to upgrade form my starlet sportif.... as peeple know, a luv my starlet sportif adn it wud have to be sumthing special to make me want to change it... But at last ive found the Glanza with my name on it lol. Ill try and put a pic up for yaz to hava looooook. telliz wot ya think.... ? ;) oh and by the way av still got my sportif, havnt got the heart to part with it ... yet? ;) 2007_0612Image0016.jpg2007_0612Image0014.jpg2007_0612Image0022.jpg2007_0612Image0015.jpgDSCF4328.jpg

The black is scoots.....

awwww cheers for the nice comments.. (those who made them LOL. )

I know a sunstrip iznt everyones cupa tea, and I know Al who I bought the car off doeznt particually like them, but Hey . each to there own. I like it :p lol. I have to say, i get a lot of very nice comments about the car, and every one who is into cars looks at it wen i drive past, makes me feel a bit special. And i jsut luv to spend time polishing it. its just such a bonnie car. B)

I will do my utmost to enjoy it ;)

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...