TDO4 Standard Rad?

Thinks for that idrees :)

Im not a fan of the civic rads i know alot of people have ran them without any problems! But think the fins on them are made out of tinfoil and bed very easly!..So would like to keep the standard Rad!

as far as i know its oem rad friendly dude but its very tight, there was a few cases that it was that tight the movement of the engine punched a hole in the rad from the actuator

prob best going with the civic rad just to be on the safe side

Cheers mate!

Yeah i did think of that and was abit worried about the movement of the engine! Im buying the bits over time so think ill give it a test fit to see how much room there is and if theres not much ill have to go for the civic Rad!

Edited by micky boy

Bit of a heads up dude, I used toyo sports as it was easy and cheap but it lasted about 1000 miles them the mani blew into 3 pieces.

Many people have had issues with them cracking ect......

Save up and get a better one which is what I wish I did to start with

Cheers for that Azz!

Yeah i also know a few people that have had nothing but trubble with them cracking etc but they have all been stainless steel! Im planning on going mild steel! Not to sure if they are any better though? lol

Yeah i know im just a fussy bugger lol i had a civic Rad on my old V and the fins bent just off flys hitting them lol they are soft as shit!

Haha id be buying a civic rad from you any idrees as your service is second to non :)

Edited by micky boy

I have had a Toyosports TD04 mild steel on my car +2 years now with no issues at all. It has been braced and extra welds added so that could be the reason it's lasted.

In regards to the topic my car uses a n/a rad so the TD04 actuator has enough clearance, no issues with temps etc and looks OEM, I tried a civic rad and it just looked bodged.

With tie wraps, thats probably why it looked super bodged but I also didnt like the way it stretched and moved the rad hoses and it didnt cool as well as the standard n/a rad.

With the mounting kits they sit right.

I found mine cooled better than the standard glanza rad, so i find that suprising.

Although i was only looking at a temp gugage rather than working with numbers, so it wasnt an exact science