Dont buy cheap ass wheel studs!

Was parked up in the mainstreet of my town, quite a few folk doing laps.

All of a sudden i hear a bang and look up to see a wheel flying towards me! Luckily missed the car by inches.

Some poor bastard in an MG ZR snapped all four wheel studs on his front right wheel!

I got out and chased after the wheel so it wouldnt hit anyone lol

No idea, he said the came on the car. The multifit wheels probably had something to do with it too.

Looks like hes got away with just needing a new hub, the disc held together so the car never hit the deck.

its an MG, as jack said, headgaskets no long done so somethin had to give!i wouldve pished myself laughin lolol

This happens to a friend in a corsa only difference he hadn't tightened the nuts up and the wheel hit a lamp post bounced back a smash his windscreen lol

thats hilarious lol

This happens to a friend in a corsa only difference he hadn't tightened the nuts up and the wheel hit a lamp post bounced back a smash his windscreen lol

Exact same thing happened to a mate of mines corsa! Luckily it was mid day when it flew off and landed in someone's porch. No one about to get flattened lol