Coming soon........6 puk clutch kits, pics up :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its the same as most things, if something sells well the price rises, thats how big companys demand so much for there stuff, i remember when you could buy BC coilovers for £530 they're now what £680?? They've covered their R and D costs so now they are just mugging people off imo, and why? Because people have said they are worth the money so people keep buying them!

Agree with this in the offroading world there's a couple of companys that are well known for this an people just stop buying from them especially as one of the guys who owns one of the companys is a complete dick who loves the smell of his own farts lol

will it be finished in January ? also you going to be using standard fly? fire me a pm :)

mid jan and standard flywheel for now,

chris will be the ideal person to test it, a week with him is like a year with anyone else

you may well be right but there are also company's out there that make clutches that dont have anywhere near the overheads of the likes of blitz act etc

at present there is no cheaper alternative for a paddle available for starlets, especially now cap are non existent. smaller independent company's can assemble clutches using there " bought in components "the same as the bigger company's do at a fraction of the cost. just because something is cheaper doesn't mean its no good

Yeah i know mate. I'm not having a go. It just seems really cheap. I'm interested to see how it performs.

Its the same as most things, if something sells well the price rises, thats how big companys demand so much for there stuff, i remember when you could buy BC coilovers for £530 they're now what £680?? They've covered their R and D costs so now they are just mugging people off imo, and why? Because people have said they are worth the money so people keep buying them!

was the same with meisters they were just over the 500 quid mark when first released and they are 700 quid now( they are next on the list )

our prices wont go up like that, the only reason the price would go up would be shipping rates with the fuel prices as they are but thats a couple of quid each way, we would rather sell 50 at a better price that 5 @ a lower price and a further 10 at a higher price

I can test one out I you like :)

Forged 5e gt 30 should test it well lol

drop me a pm with what fly youl be using dude, we want to run one in a near standard ep, one in your run of the mill 1.2 bar on a td and another on a forged, may be able to sort something out with you in the way of clutch and flywheel for testing though as that is something else that will be available soon :)

mid jan and standard flywheel for now,

chris will be the ideal person to test it, a week with him is like a year with anyone else

ive seen some of the damage he does to them on facebook :p

you always coming up with good stuff mate keep it up :thumbsup:

thanks buddy :)

I'll test one td04 forged on emb and daily driven

send me a rough spec list dude, like ive said above we want test them in 3 motors just not sure whos :)

Pmd dude

will reply to your pm shortly dude :)

Companys like ACT, Execy, OS giken ORC ect. have there stuff made in house and have been perfected though trial and error. where as you are getting them from a supplier somewhere in china which has been put together in a sweat shop.

My ACT 6 puck clutch, release bearing and alignment tools was $410 plus shipping and Import tax which is a bargain. (RX8)

I bought it because it's a trusted and well known brand which loads of people can recommend.

I personally wouldn't trust this in my car.

god i was right....u actually HAVE takin over the negative crown from ollie ryan!

dont matter if it was made by a sweat shop or your mum, if it works it will sell!

the guy is bringin us potentially, quite frankly, a fuckin tremendous product at a tremendous price and all you can do is mock him! bit rude tbh.

u wont need it in your S anyway so stop bein so negative man.

james, well done mate in bringing yet another much needed bargain product to the Starlet world