millionaire boy racers.. ow I do say.. I cant sleep

Id rather build and drive a monster skyline, supra etc rather than just going out and buying a supercar to show off.

They all do seem like genuine lads though, but i bet their knowledge of their car doesn't go past what its called.

most arent that fast tho and just mega overpriced

hyper cars is where its at

Most arent that fast? Reeeeeeeally..

Apart from the odd Gallardo and the shitty california and the gran turismos every supercar on there was properly fast.

And yes hypercars are the tits (and there was 1) but no one wants to race 1mill+ cars around the streets of london not even the filthy rich.

Most arent that fast? Reeeeeeeally..

Apart from the odd Gallardo and the shitty california and the gran turismos every supercar on there was properly fast.

And yes hypercars are the tits (and there was 1) but no one wants to race 1mill+ cars around the streets of london not even the filthy rich.

i would.... you buy a car to use it properly

lol first thing i would do was burn that bitches dried roses, ohh my god!! is she real or what!! oh and blatantly racist, the cars are just an excuse, the real reason is the massive influx of Arabs now living in their posh area, that's the real problem for them, stuck up in their old British ways

Edited by Taggy

there all just jealous (arnt we all lol) and i agree racist

bu they want some thing to change but it never will, just because of all the money they bring to the uk in such a small amount of time

the one guy was well lucky tho student and and a 1300 bhp porsche :o

Haha Arabs own London! Simple as, they own Harrods and most of the most expensive shops in London, as the hotel owner said without them London would Definatly feel the hit!

Tbh the Arab lads seemed like decent lads anyway, good on them :)

Interesting how age and maturity swing the opinion of things...

You can all say the residents are cunts... but I put to you...If you lived there, and were working and had to be up at say 7am and you had ignorant arseholes ragging up and down your street till the wee hours would you not be pissed off? Flip it to your street, outside the house your in right now... imagine having cars ragging up and down for 12 hours infront of your house for 2weeks with you having your life to get on with?

I know I'd be out there telling them to fuck off to silverstone or out of a tight congested corner of a city.

The boy with the Aventador seemed to be quite plesent and understood the cars can be quite antisocial unlike the 2 pricks in the 458 and California. "They pulled me cause their jelious".... no bud you got pulled cause your driving like a dick, making noise for no good reason and don't have a fully road legal car (no plate). Also the when they took that "Car Spotter" out a run, the way they drove was outragious!! I'm no saint but FFS a time and a place... and tight London streets where someone could walk out aint it. Same with the guy in the GTR, totally wrong place wrong time.

They all seem to be like the chavvy aresholes you see down at a retail park making noise and acting like dicks....except they don't have sheds, they have lambos...

The locals were verging on being slightly racist, but the main point of their arguement was still quite valid IMO.

My replies in bold

Interesting how age and maturity swing the opinion of things...

You can all say the residents are cunts... but I put to you...If you lived there, and were working and had to be up at say 7am and you had ignorant arseholes ragging up and down your street till the wee hours would you not be pissed off? Flip it to your street, outside the house your in right now... imagine having cars ragging up and down for 12 hours infront of your house for 2weeks with you having your life to get on with?

When that woman has the log, they were going until 12.30am. Which although late, isnt massively late. And if they are outside your house then call the police, they can wait outside your house and get them next tiem they go pased.

I know I'd be out there telling them to fuck off to silverstone or out of a tight congested corner of a city.

Although its not the place in Britain. I think in their country it is more accepatble to rag it round the streets.

The boy with the Aventador seemed to be quite plesent and understood the cars can be quite antisocial unlike the 2 pricks in the 458 and California. "They pulled me cause their jelious".... no bud you got pulled cause your driving like a dick, making noise for no good reason and don't have a fully road legal car (no plate). Also the when they took that "Car Spotter" out a run, the way they drove was outragious!! I'm no saint but FFS a time and a place... and tight London streets where someone could walk out aint it. Same with the guy in the GTR, totally wrong place wrong time.

Those two were on UK plates. and struck me more as UK rich boys, then the others who were tourist. I reckon they live in London. There are always a few knobs

They all seem to be like the chavvy aresholes you see down at a retail park making noise and acting like dicks....except they don't have sheds, they have lambos...

I disagree they have gone on trip away with their cars. yeah some of it is dangerous. but im sure the police know, and see the videos and will prosecute and chase as necassary,

The locals were verging on being slightly racist, but the main point of their arguement was still quite valid IMO.

The arguement was valid, the way they put it accross was not. Seemed more deep rooted in the fact they were foriegn and the cars were a byproduct.

My replies in bold

12.30pm is late. The general law for more nusicance noise etc is between 11pm and 7am. I imagine she has, but like alot of things our police will see it as a low priority, which isn't right. Also, could she maybe be intimidated? A wee old woman going out to tell some young guy to piss off? Espeicially with the way the media portray the youth of today...

Just cause they rag their cars about the street in the gulf makes them think they can do it here?

I personaly think they police and london council need to do soemthing to accomidate the "event". For example letting them park up, putting on more police there to deter them.

The problem is, its near impossible to give someone any punishment driving on a non-UK licence I would imagine. Giving them the inconvience of a tow is possibly their only tool. The only way something will get done is when one of them mows down a kid, which is a crying shame TBH.

Again in bold as seems to be easiest way

12.30pm is late. The general law for more nusicance noise etc is between 11pm and 7am.

Like i said it is late, but not massively late. i think we agree here. 3am is really late, 12.30am is too late be making that much noise

I imagine she has, but like alot of things our police will see it as a low priority, which isn't right. Also, could she maybe be intimidated? A wee old woman going out to tell some young guy to piss off? Espeicially with the way the media portray the youth of today...

Im sure if she told the police offer she was intimidated they would bump it up in priority

Just cause they rag their cars about the street in the gulf makes them think they can do it here?

Just because you can kiss your girlfriend/wife in public here, and hold their hand. Do you agree it is unreasonable to do it there?

Only once they have told you that they dont think it is. In which case you respect it. So i think they are saying if somebody came and told them that they think it is unacceptable then they would do their best to please them.

I personaly think they police and london council need to do soemthing to accomidate the "event". For example letting them park up, putting on more police there to deter them.

Maybe that is one approach. Maybe give some sort of imformation on at this event. Explaining that it bothers some residents. The ones they interviewed atleast seemed to be pretty reasonable guys

The problem is, its near impossible to give someone any punishment driving on a non-UK licence I would imagine. Giving them the inconvience of a tow is possibly their only tool. The only way something will get done is when one of them mows down a kid, which is a crying shame TBH.

True. Impounding is the best route if they have commited a crime. As a fine of a few hundred quid cleary isnt going to bother them thats for sure!

My point I'm making regarding the time is 12.30 at night is a cunt of a time to be being antisocial when someone is up at 6am for a days work. I know someone doing that outside my door at that time would get my size 10 rammed up their arse.

Also, I understand folk are saying "its only a few weeks of the year". Its not an organised event. If it was then yeah, they really have to just deal with some excess noise. Its a rich boy cruise and because they don't care about fines they seemingly get away with it.

I just don't see it as a totally one sided "lambos are cool, old people suck" sorta thing. Hence why I seem like a right crabbit cunt :)

U say it would be different if u lived with the noise for 2 weeks ?? Well i say no. I live on a main road n every body likes to race up and down it n I mean all day and night. I don't ever notice the noise n yes i do get high powered super cars and high powered Hondas tecking down the street n makes no diff to me or my family n we are all up at about 7 in the morning n i get a full nights sleep with no problem. Also I have the traffic lights out side my front door so I get people launching off the lights so tbh there just complaining cuz they can and there scared of change aswell

Is your street 4 stories high so it echos and contains the noise?

I don't know where you stay but i bet its nothing like that place in the video with noise levels. Might be the odd car that rips past but I bet its not solid noise for 2 weeks.