running 1bar on standard management (keirz old glanza)

would go bang! Chuck an fpr in there and get the fueling checked is the only way to be safe. Management would still be better but lots of people go fpr and fcd. Not for me but each to there own

But would it need the fpr? Because if the map sensor reads to 1.2 bar the ecu can provide the right amount of fuel? Im just thinking of a cheaper way im not letting this beast die keirz trust me lol

Hi all :)

Surely if I upped the boost to 1bar on standard management, used an fcd and dawes device to set at 1bar, the fueling would be fine because the map sensor reads to 1.2bar? Am I right

No. You need a FCD and a FPR, sorted lol

And a dude with a dyno to set the fueling up, piece of mind. Unless you wanna have a go yourself ? There is a HUGE thread ( argument ) somewhere on here with views on how to go about it with, WOT readings should be etc.

no i dont believe you do, would be be great to see what it makes at 1.1 mapped on emanage. As said above, wait til you can do it properly to ensure its safe, wont cost you much more.

200 would be evil! Emanage looks good and simple for the price, do you still need a fcd n fpr with it?

No just get it fitted and mapped, you will however need a boost controller or an adjustable actuator, jobs a fish!

On emanage you would see a better mid range and there fore a better drive , it's not all about top figure ;) drop Tuning Development a line 550 fitted an mapped stock injectors and fuel pump will be ok on ct9

John