EP-Azz's Billet Wheel'd 300bhp forged slag

been long time since updating this !

as some of you know i was banned from driving for 2 years so bought this back in jan off keirz to make a monster for when im back on the road , currently have my driving test at start of jan so cant wait to be back on the road again, see what shes like as a daily :)

since the last update ive had my new number plate for christmas off the mrs ;) (N.7.7.7 C.Y.A) ,a whiteline rarb fitted and a ultra racing panhard rod fitted by jamie1st (cheers bro) , n just changed a few pipes to blue silicone , still needs an oil change and fiulter but heard so many different oils being so good, ill put pics up of rarb n panhard rod once my fones back from repair , not much left to do now :/ carbon livesports wing is defo on the cards though,

cheers for the comments

Edited by EP-Azz
  • Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been long time since updating this !

as some of you know i was banned from driving for 2 years so bought this back in jan off keirz to make a monster for when im back on the road , currently have my driving test at start of jan so cant wait to be back on the road again, see what shes like as a daily :)

since the last update ive had my new number plate for christmas off the mrs ;) (N.7.7.7 C.Y.A) ,a whiteline rarb fitted and a ultra racing panhard rod fitted by jamie1st (cheers bro) , n just changed a few pipes to blue silicone , still needs an oil change and fiulter but heard so many different oils being so good, ill put pics up of rarb n panhard rod once my fones back from repair , not much left to do now :/ carbon livesports wing is defo on the cards though,

cheers for the comments

good to hear mate you should of saved for a forged engine whilst off the road

• 2 weeks later...

wow so you have been building this up and not drove it for 2 years??

so when its been getting mapped etc who drove it ehhhh lol...

my pal has ! i dont do illegal things like that haha , literally cant wait to be on the road

Evening all ! My phones back however all my data was wiped in the repair sollacking on the pics of the rarb and panhard rod but I'll be sure to get some more....I took a few when I cleaned it to show how it stands now, I hope it pleases you all ;)IMAG0003_zpsf754ee9a.jpgIMAG0005_zpsb5fa5ec0.jpgIMAG0008_zpsaf4c86ca.jpgIMAG0009_zpsnhhceda_edit_1388767104616_zIMAG1405_zps8i96brg_edit_1388767159534_zIMAG1407_1_zpsfnyymdyg.jpgIMAG1406_1_zpscsml0tmw.jpg

Edited by EP-Azz

Cracking pics mate, quality looks sickk!! :)

Cheers mate, happy with the result now considering what it looked like when I first got it , only done about 900 miles all year so hopefully I pass next thurs and can properly use it :p

This is looking immense now mate, huge fan of it!

Sound bro, I love the look of yours too, both come along way really !

Let me have a thrash :)

You can bro soon :)

Did a bit of stickerbombing on the brace and fitted battery clamp from dean (RW Developments) , also had my oil and filter come for oil change this weekend, hope I've bought the best stuff !

IMAG0038_zpsf54d0d44.jpgIMAG0031_zps79aa89b5.jpgIMAG0035_zps69b1d04b.jpgIMAG0046_zpsea35400c.jpg

Yeah that's with a 2 year ban like, I passed in 2010 n got done for DD , so this was an extended test so just been adding to the beast for when I'm on road and it's finally here :) I'm 21 in Feb azz n yeah deffo Dan !

• 4 weeks later...

yes lads,

the time has come to get this beast forged and hopefully producing over 300bhp! 15th march its going to TD for forging and hope to have it back in time for japfest so i can meet you all, should be a monster when its done i hope and ive got a few pics to put up just to show the oil change i did a few weeks ago etc......

whats it like being forged??

yes lads,

the time has come to get this beast forged and hopefully producing over 300bhp! 15th march its going to TD for forging and hope to have it back in time for japfest so i can meet you all, should be a monster when its done i hope and ive got a few pics to put up just to show the oil change i did a few weeks ago etc......

whats it like being forged??

whats it like been forged??

biggest waste of money ever! spent 6k on the whole thing and ermmm wasnt that buzzed tbh...

all seems to be hunting the bhp figures and can say you have 50000bhp on the forum but ts the way it drives

give me my white v 220bhp over my forged 283bhp glanza anyday lol.... didnt notice that much of a difference to both...

same kinda boat as you wanting 70bhp or so... I wouldnt do it again would just keep the oem engine fresh and mod it....

I mean yea you have that ""safe strong engne"" :) but there these stock engines go on for years and years even at 250bhp seen..

Edited by iamlegend