EP-Azz's Billet Wheel'd 300bhp forged slag

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Haven't updated this for ages so here goes, can't wait to get about n actually meet a few of you, next year will be the time as there's so much more stuff going on around summer etc .....

Anyway it hasn't really moved since being back from TD just in the garage hibernating, bought a few goodies , needed a new steering wheel so had to grab one of those n treated my self to a carbon bonnet ;) can't wait to fit it, also got panhard rod and rarb to fit and then going to get suspension set up properly......some of you may not like it but also bought a sub too ha I love my music too much to not have one lol.....what you guys think, just tryin to keep it subtle and clean really , also got a HID kit cheap so whacked that on......IMAG1196_zps3bff58be.jpgIMAG1205_zps89373ace.jpgIMAG1206_zps1a1cb69a.jpgIMAG1187_1_zpse67dfd31.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Had a nice suprise when I woke up the other day , nice bit of weight reduction to make up for the sub lol , hope you all like it :) looking forward to seeing everybody when I can at shows and that , my ban ends on the 23rd so really wanna get it over with now, love how much everybody is into this forum never been on one like it before....also doing an oil and filter change soon, which oil is best ? Fuchs 5-40 or motul 300v? IMAG1206_zps1a1cb69a.jpgIMAG1243_zps46831843.jpgIMAG1245_zps9e9a2174.jpgIMAG1280_zpsb3d0bbd2.jpgIMAG1241_1_zps216d119b.jpg

Edited by EP-Azz