EP-Azz's Billet Wheel'd 300bhp forged slag

Yea but 300 over it's current 222.7 should make a massive difference really , yeah it costsa lot but it still adds value to the car wen selling it ...... I won't be spending 6! Lol 2.3 I'm paying drive in drive out , turbo kit and management should be good for 300 , just need brakes and a diff lol

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes lads,

the time has come to get this beast forged and hopefully producing over 300bhp! 15th march its going to TD for forging and hope to have it back in time for japfest so i can meet you all, should be a monster when its done i hope and ive got a few pics to put up just to show the oil change i did a few weeks ago etc......

whats it like being forged??

You'll be lucky if it's ready for Japfest.

Add to the value erm nope lol.... Actually loose loads that's why most high specs get broken for the money I just wanted a sale haha!!

Nd yea I got told 6 weeks but try 10 weeks....

Exactly what I thought 2300.... But you need to remember like the little bits and bobs

Pcv.. Dizzy cap, rotor arm.. Fuel filter etc etc all these little things add up

Mapping etc

Edited by iamlegend

well mikes told me 2295 and thats it no hidden charges etc , obvs will have to pay for mapping once run in etc ..... but ive budgetted for that , n surely if i sold my car now or when its forged it will sell for atleast a k more forged

well mikes told me 2295 and thats it no hidden charges etc , obvs will have to pay for mapping once run in etc ..... but ive budgetted for that , n surely if i sold my car now or when its forged it will sell for atleast a k more forged

I think forging it is a great idea mate wish i had the cash to. But like iamlegend said you will never get all your money back unless breaking it abd ive seen your car in the flesh and its to sweet to ever break..

I think forging it is a great idea mate wish i had the cash to. But like iamlegend said you will never get all your money back unless breaking it abd ive seen your car in the flesh and its to sweet to ever break..

i know man wpyld be ashame to,i wouldnt anyway id sell it whole hate seeing em stripped n scrapped......i just wanna feel that 300 lol

• 1 month later...

haevent updated this for a while ! jusg been waiting for the day to gk TD and have them work their wonders.......thought id post a few pics up of an oil change i did not too long ago and a pic of mine and deans glanza i thought was quote cool!

its going in on saturday for 8-10 weeks ive been told so ive bought a low mileage lsd box of coxycox on her (cheers bro) and a celica brake upgrade for up front, havent fot funds for the beloved k sports so they will have to do , hoping for 300bhp on the billet td04 so need the lsd to get that power down lol needs to be done in time for japfest so i can get to see everybodys cars, heres some pics

IMAG0054_zps8c48ab81.jpgIMAG0055_zps5e98ff51.jpgIMAG0056_zpsff56a581.jpgIMAG0057_zps294c21dc.jpgIMAG0098_zpsb05ca56c.jpgIMAG0106_zps1472cb79.jpgIMAG0112_zps057e3dda.jpgIMAG0165_zps3a91df35.jpgIMAG0167_1_zps49a271c2.jpg

Edited by EP-Azz
  • 2 weeks later...

its been there a week tomorrow only 9 more to go........agreed of a time of ten weeks from the 15th march so , mikes give me his word and i trust it all the way , never had a problem before and cant wait to get it back

ive bought a peugeot 206 1.4 glx off a friend as a run around for 350 quid so cant moan ill upload a pic of the monster when i can aha

heres a few pics of it after i polished it before the drive up to TD and a few rolling shots my mates grabbed.....and a pic outside TD with a member on here i think (not sure who) ?

IMAG0201_zpsfaf91a22.jpgIMAG0204_zpsb945d287.jpgIMG-20140315-WA0009_zps9b53668b.jpgIMG-20140315-WA0008_zps7ee0f065.jpgIMG-20140315-WA0012_zpsfbf58105.jpgIMG-20140315-WA0011_zpsde38104e.jpg

Edited by EP-Azz

Yeah I have you know but just never thought of doing it! Cheers man comment means a lot and good to kno someone appreciates the work put into these cars :) reckon they'll suit it better?

very very nice mate, good job

Cheers nick! Hows 270bhp feel ? Aha can't wait to feel almost 300bhp!

Good thread clean nice looking v mate keep up good work

Thanks bro! And I will be no cutting corners!

Lovely car! Agree with the rear lenses! Same turbo as mine is having :) what management you going for?

Ta Jim :) n yeah maybe I'll look into them and I'm running emb same as I've always ran, mike says it's good to make 300+ with it's current mods etc just got to upgrade injectors

• 3 weeks later...

Please to god check your gear box if its been bought off coxycox dude he sold me some 'perfect working order' coilovers and one has a fucked pillow ball one has a snapped spring which I didnt notice at the time and both rears are fucked so I've actually just gone and bout new ones because the price it would cost to repair it was pretty much the same :( so please just check it for peace of mind bud :) and before anyone starts im not slagging him off

Nah I got the oem lsd box from Mattep91glanza , came off a bog standard 98 spec engine so I'm sure that's okay....and yes Jim glad you like it n that it's still looking good! Can't fackin wait to get it back, what did yours make then jimmy boy spill the beans!! Lol

Nah I got the oem lsd box from Mattep91glanza , came off a bog standard 98 spec engine so I'm sure that's okay....and yes Jim glad you like it n that it's still looking good! Can't fackin wait to get it back, what did yours make then jimmy boy spill the beans!! Lol

Yeah looked good!

And it made 300.8 mate it feels insane your gonna love it