EP-Azz's Billet Wheel'd 300bhp forged slag

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll feel a massive differennce!! Nice build thread and its a lovely V! You'll notice it much more responsive and it'll fkn fly!! Get a a lightweight flywheel! TD do em! It'll feel like that td04 is a ct9 the way it spools up! I loved mine at 280! You won't be disappointed trust me! ;)

Edited by Sam_Brian_Nisbet

yeah good ! mikes said he is gonna try and get this done before japfest....if he does tjat will be amazing and will be less time than he originally told me, head and block are now at machine shop so will keep you posted ;)

• 1 month later...

BBeen too long since I've updated this lads sorry but I had the car back the day before japfest so was done in just under 8.weeks, couldn't big up mike and nick enough for getting this done on time for me ! Just goes to show that when given to the right people good things can happen...

Need to do a write up on the build tbf just haven't had time but the figure your all wondering about is here ;)

It's on the td04 billet wheel , tds own hybrid of the td04 nd made an immense 303.1bhp @ 1.4 bar....

The engine was also ran in by TD themselves and given back to me in perfect working order ready to boost , the diff has made so much difference man but does still spin in 2nd at 1.4 bar , need to get this thing out on track now n see what she's made of ...

Here's a pic of it how she stands and a graph to show the power, pretty happy if I say so myself :):) banks not lookin the best now though :( haha IMAG0424_zpsc9559e8a.jpg

I think it needs sorting john just got them the coilovers but the 2nd gen version which are better....I've had it done before at quick fit but it still don't look right n I know Jim !

They look like DGR coilovers?

The top bolt hole on the lower strut where it meets the hub is elongated so you can set camber from there. If you put too much on the bottom you can dial it out from the top of the strut. Mine is same, looks like I have a ton of positive camber when actually I don't.

Cool car.

• 2 weeks later...

No it turned quite easily tbh mate , pliers n it was okay ...doing an oil change soon man car hasnt missed a beat man fairplay to the boys at TD , couldnt ask for more

Gone from ct9 to td04. All fitted now and running. Turbo nipple moved piece of piss.. had to rotate turbo bit more to get standard rad to fit and remove oil filter sandwhich plate. Bit annoyed about.

Haha u tracking the old girl then... always wanted to have a go.