• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's still looking good man. Nice one

Thanks matey means alot, slowly coming along :)

Looking good :thumbsup: !

Thanks dude im glad people like it even though its the common glanza rear i have some plans :) just all about cash at the moment :/ slowly does it!

** UPDATE **

Corolla boot/fuel pull, wanted to do this for a while and after mine broke i finally did it and think i think it looks great!

5UZWnta.jpg

Thanks matey means alot, slowly coming along :)Thanks dude im glad people like it even though its the common glanza rear i have some plans :) just all about cash at the moment :/ slowly does it!** UPDATE **Corolla boot/fuel pull, wanted to do this for a while and after mine broke i finally did it and think i think it looks great!5UZWnta.jpg

It's the little things that make car good. =]

We are calling this the Supra boot puller mod

Thanks matey means alot, slowly coming along :)Thanks dude im glad people like it even though its the common glanza rear i have some plans :) just all about cash at the moment :/ slowly does it!** UPDATE **Corolla boot/fuel pull, wanted to do this for a while and after mine broke i finally did it and think i think it looks great!5UZWnta.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Not alot done in the past week or two since i updated but got some goodies coming which will be nice! Just thinking weather to keep at the sr or sell up and save for a glanza !! Here's a few pictures from last night until i get my goodies!

IeP499Q.jpg

qzCMwRS.jpg

Looks class in the snow matt, has to be one of the cleanest sr's about

Thanks buddy appreciate it!! :)

Little update 1 of my goodies turned up today!!

6ak2YJO.jpg

(Picture from eBay as i fitted them to the car straight away!!)

100w light weight JDM uprated front speakers!

Huge improvement over standard!!

Edited by Matts

Thanks buddy appreciate it!! :)

Little update 1 of my goodies turned up today!!

6ak2YJO.jpg

(Picture from eBay as i fitted them to the car straight away!!)

100w light weight JDM uprated front speakers!

Huge improvement over standard!!

Very nice man, I put some newer alpines in mine a while back. All the same size though. Keeping them Stealth :crazy:

Very nice man, I put some newer alpines in mine a while back. All the same size though. Keeping them Stealth :crazy:

How do you mean about the size buddy? These ones i have above are the same size as standard they are 10cm came in some glanzas i think im not sure really seen a few glanzas with them in that's all i know they're from japan :)

I basically just swapped the original dash speakers and parcel shelf speakers for new ones but the same size.

Ahh right I get you, hate the standard speakers and the front positions they are bad!

** UPDATE **

Another one of my many goodies turned up today!!

Excuse the dirty carpet i haven't cleaned it during the winter and have removed my optional oem mats!!

rcmd3wt.jpg

Just awaiting an aftermarket gear knob now! Hopefully got a genuine trd one or may go for a trd duracon one!!

Edited by Matts

** UPDATE **

Another one of my many goodies turned up today!!

Excuse the dirty carpet i haven't cleaned it during the winter and have removed my optional oem mats!!

Just awaiting an aftermarket gear knob now! Hopefully got a genuine trd one or may go for a trd duracon one!!

Looks tidy man, Im trying to get a stainless steel weighted gear knob after i made a mess of my leather glanza one. Good times.

Did you make that gaiter yourself?

I should have defiantly kept my bride gear gaitor quiet! Defiantly made that seller some money haha!

Aha did you post the seller link mate? I didn't know, I found this on eBay after searching for a longtime after i read your build thread.

Just another little update to my build, got myself a set of 4 brand new uniroyal rainsport 2's fitted and balanced at an unbeatable price!! feels so much better now than the plugged crap that was on the car when i purchased it! Handles a dream!! It can only get better with supporting mods!