• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a lot going on right now but have alot planned and its starting to come together now!

Ill be changing the hids to 8000 if anyone can recommend a supplier i would be thankful!

I've also got some clear front indicators on the way should be here tomorrow! thanks morgey! and a hks foam panel filter also!

Edited by Matts

Cheers buddy got a few things up my sleeve for this but some are against it, some people wish i would leave it standard and put the tte back on but im undecided, had a little group up earlier today just some locals and john came down you should come down sometime :)

keep the glanza rear and lose the faded decals buddy. if your gonna leave an sr standard, it stays standard. if your going to mod one, then do what you want!

keep the glanza rear and lose the faded decals buddy. if your gonna leave an sr standard, it stays standard. if your going to mod one, then do what you want!

Sounds a good idea to me buddy definitely keeping the glanza rear as i love the looks of it :) not like i can't always standardise it in the future if i decide to that is :) which decals are you referring to? I do like the side ones so not sure on those yet!

** UPDATE **

These turned up today courtesy of morgey, thanks buddy!

fTbtwPa.jpg

Got myself some smds today to replace the dull sidelights as they looks out of plae with the hid kit installed and i must say i recommend the smds to anyone who is thinking about getting some! they are perfect! will get a picture tomorrow when it's dark :)

There we go.

Looking good. Im going to give mine a clean at some point today or tomorrow.

What's your cleaning routine?

Cheers for that buddy :) got it fixed now :) hadn't cleaned it in that photo but going to give her a clean soon when my new products come :)

At the moment my routine isn't great but shines crazy :) i currently just rinse the car with fresh water to remove dirt, wash her with fresh water and some simoniz gold wash and wax, rinse again with fresh water and leather off all excess droplets and then polish with some triple wax polish i had sitting around :) but for the show season ive ordered a lot of meguiars products and clay :)

Cheers for that buddy :) got it fixed now :) hadn't cleaned it in that photo but going to give her a clean soon when my new products come :)

At the moment my routine isn't great but shines crazy :) i currently just rinse the car with fresh water to remove dirt, wash her with fresh water and some simoniz gold wash and wax, rinse again with fresh water and leather off all excess droplets and then polish with some triple wax polish i had sitting around :) but for the show season ive ordered a lot of meguiars products and clay :)

Im considering changing what i use. I only use Showroom shine at the moment. Nothing wrong with it. I mean it takes the dirt off and protects the paint but i wouldnt mind some crazy shine lol

Sweet pics Matt, hope to get a local group one done in the near future :)

John

Cheers john :) glad some people look through the n/a builds :) yeah will be good with a group photo :) finally managed to get my hands on a corolla manifold also :) now i have the 4efte and the corolla manifolds :) will get around to fitting it soon

** UPDATE **

Got this freshly painted bumper the other night from 'richdog' local to me! great guy along with his son and good friends of mine! Would recommend his work to anyone from near or far! great color match and finish and price!

22ubMEI.png

Will get pictures fitted tomorrow as its a little top dark now!

** UPDATE **

Got this freshly painted bumper the other night from 'richdog' local to me! great guy along with his son and good friends of mine! Would recommend his work to anyone from near or far! great color match and finish and price!

22ubMEI.png

Will get pictures fitted tomorrow as its a little top dark now!

That looks the tits. I need to get my splitter painted, shame im not closer.

That looks the tits. I need to get my splitter painted, shame im not closer.

How far away are you could nothing be sorted?

** UPDATE **

Finally got a corolla manifold and got it fitted! great upgrade definitely can feel an increase from standard :)

gEY8YSr.jpg

How far away are you could nothing be sorted?

** UPDATE **

Finally got a corolla manifold and got it fitted! great upgrade definitely can feel an increase from standard :)

gEY8YSr.jpg

Im about and hour and a half away from Chesterfield. There probably is a good place local to me, i just dont know many people that have needed paint in my area.

Looking good! I keep looking at your Avatar and thinking you have a rep haha. Is it a previous car?

Yes buddy my avatar is a previous ep which i almost finished repping :) i sold it for boost but it didn't goto plan if you read my first post in this thread i explain more there but anyways i ended up buying an sr instead :) and thanks for your comments :) glad people read through this