• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not for me, I like SR to be a SR not a hybrid but we are all different. Looks good though :)

Haha cheers buddy i know what your saying, i wasn't sure what to do and i did like the sr standard looking but then i decided i wanted to do sort of a unique thing so just looking at a few plans i have which would be best and which i can afford to do! needs a glanza rear though in my opinion :)

nice mods matt, this is one of the cleanest original sr"s I have seen good luck with just wondering you said it was fully serviced prior to you picking it up and that the cam belt had been changed,

just a note of caution if brakes were that bad and this had been serviced did you have a receipt for the cam belt?

have you checked it?

would hate anything preventable to happen to this !

nice mods matt, this is one of the cleanest original sr"s I have seen good luck with just wondering you said it was fully serviced prior to you picking it up and that the cam belt had been changed,

just a note of caution if brakes were that bad and this had been serviced did you have a receipt for the cam belt?

have you checked it?

would hate anything preventable to happen to this !

Thanks mate, got alot planned for this but not crazy expensive as i do want to sell this in time for a glanza and as for the cambelt this is a thought that has been in my head a while and also my dads, we haven't had the cam cover of yet to check but i suspect the seller might have been telling a white lie as there was no reciept however the seller claims a relative worked at toyota and had it done on the side along with a 'service' non the less anything that needs doing to this will get done so ill continue to check it over for faults.

Ok so these turned up today really happy! They were both steals!

OEM Optional Wind Deflectors,

aOesYqT.jpg

OEM Toyota Optional Mats

xAq2EIJ.jpg

6Bn2mch.jpg

Also picked up a glanza rear light at a great price to replace my uk spec one thanks to Liam_D!

Edited by Matts

damn them mats are nicer than they looked in the picture, should have purchased. got the spoiler thanks mate, all great! will leave good feedback!

Yeah buddy i was surprised also they are great and great condition like new! the marks in the picture is from the light, my dad cleaned them while i was at work and dried them out and called me to say they are looking even better now since the photo! also no problem thanks mate :) in the sales feedback

Doing all the same myself with my sr but the key barrel is very smart mate, keep the updates coming :)

Cheers for the reply buddy :) ill keep the updates coming don't worry! pay day in a week that's when more updates will be happening, ive still got some to upload when i get home also ;) trying to go down the optional extra route as well as other exterior and interior mods :)

Yea im trying to get every extra myself like the armrest witch is very hard to get :sad:

I also am looking for an arm rest there's one for sale on here but think someone has already put a deposit on it not sure really they pop up every so often!

Optional extra cup holders.

hZzcgNj.jpg

looks good dude :)

id keep the amber indicators :D and then all it needs its whatever you want to do to it :)

if they want to keep an SR and SR they should go buy one lol

Haha thanks very much dude i like the way you think :) i do like the sr look but im feeling something different and custom glanza rear is almost done shy of the rear bumper and im just trying to come up with a nice n/a front end at the moment :) then plans for interior and engine also :) at first i wanted the clear indicators but the ambers are growing on me buddy :)

glanza mirrors or color code your own would be nice and subtle

the remix front end is lovely too

Would love a remix front but kind of expensive :/ ill see was thinking about a custom front end to be honest :) like a great n/a front end also your right about the mirrors I would ideally love glanza folding mirrors with switch but can't find any :/

So i had this planned for a while and wanted to do it on my previous ep but never got around to it and i was sat doing nothing earlier so this happened.

VtE22H8.jpg

WKpHTOO.jpg

Will get better final pictures tomorrow :)

Edited by Matts