• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries dude :) I've got loads to do on mine hopefully picking a inlet and suspension tomorrow

Sounds good mate can't wait for a manifold :) gave up on a corolla one as its been 7 month looking so im going for the 4efte manifold now partnered with a smaller throttle body.

Edited by Matts

That actually looks really good.

I was like "wtf is he doing" when i saw all the news paper.

Haha thanks buddy yeah didn't want no over spray what so ever so took big measures haha :) ill reply to your pm soon buddy haven't had a good read yet just quick look on my phone :)

Black door frames are a awesome little touch that go unnoticed dude! Awesome work.

Thanks mate :)

* UPDATE *

Just got myself a HKS panel filter the green foam one just wandering if i will notice any gains when using this with my n/a? or are they specially for the turbos only, hoping its up there with the k&n ones?

Lol nah but I was watching it. It got relisted. You saved like £4. Bargain.

I recently just got a k&n panel filter.

What got relisted buddy? hope not the hks one as i just sent the payment :o and i had a k&n on my old starlet do you think the hks will compare?

Sorry I meant it was relisted like last week. He was selling it for like £8 starting bid. Then he relisted at your bargain price.

I don't have a clue really. I haven't actually driven my car since I installed it. Gotta be better than a standard one though.

Ahh right thank god haha was worrying a little then aha :) well we'll see hoping it makes a nice difference :) if not ill get a k&n but happy to try the hks first looking forward to it :) even though its not new ill give it a clean :) let me know how to sort the piping to the 4efte manifold also as im going to get one instead of a corolla manifold :)

I got my inlet for like £25 plus the tb and a gasket. Also it was already setup for a n/a.

You keeping the n/a throttle body buddy? i was meaning dont you have a problem with the air box piping being too short? how do you plan on lengthening it :)

Yeah, it's too much Hassel to hook up the glanza tb. And I'm pretty sure it's the same length as the nah one. It's the inlet that is like 2 inches shorter. I've got a connector I may be able to use. I'll check it tomorrow. I just hope it's a bit warmer. Was thinking of painting my rocker too. Can't decide on a style though.

i still need to do this to mine!! lol looking good dude

Cheers buddy got a few things up my sleeve for this but some are against it, some people wish i would leave it standard and put the tte back on but im undecided, had a little group up earlier today just some locals and john came down you should come down sometime :)

**UPDATE**

Found my old hids out from my old ep and decided to fit them, these pictures are before i sorted out the levelling so they are kind of beaming high!

4NCUxBm.jpg

eLcjxVR.jpg

aFQ3A25.jpg

Sorry if the photos i post are big you see i post them from my idevice and it takes huge res photos! not sure how to shrink them.

Edited by Matts