• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so i got my exhaust fitted which sounds great!!! It's a JASMA stamped shotgun backbox!

A few pictures from today!

ib7XlbD.jpg

G7DC7Pq.jpg

I've also wired up my sidelights jdm style finally on this ep so ill get a picture tonight!

Edited by Matts

Looks load better Matt :)

John

Thanks John appreciate it! :) contemplating putting the oem tailgate back on with the mint tte spoiler! still deciding :)

Also need to raise the exhaust on centralise it

Damn, I want one of these, too.

Well, if it was my build (I like to go either over the top or rather subtle ;) ) I would (exterior-wise):

add a TTE(-replica) Frontsplitter,

Renew the SR Decals (but not removing the bumpstrips as the decals look misplaced without and without decals the car looks rather dull as there is nearly no other color on the exterior),

Change the rear lights for those reflet ones, those wich are red with to clear "bubbles" in them,

Maybe change wing-mirrors for some like I already have (M3-Style ones),

Put a Opel Corsa B or Yaris rear wiper on,

Maybe get Glanza Sideskirts and OEM Splitter for the rear (only both or none as otherwise I think it would look bad on this car).

That's all I would do to the general exterior I think.

It's the second time I give a mod-list on here, isn't it? :D

• 5 weeks later...

Little update as ive not posted in a while, fitted splitter and square plate, gave it loads of cleaning and sadly removed sr stickers as they were tired and faded to hell, possibly get a new set made up in future or when i come to sell up!

83zKW4j.jpg

tIQPAm0.jpg

qSLo18M.jpg

6ljq9vF.jpg

ggSuQSX.jpg

Before square plate at japfest!

vBj1foJ.jpg

LJwWO0C.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Passed the MOT today without any problems at all straight through! Very happy with this!

Ill upload some upto date photos soon of how she's looking with the clear side repeaters and little touches ive added!

Got big plans for the end of the year hopefully if my money is right so that should be good!

Passed the MOT today without any problems at all straight through! Very happy with this!

Ill upload some upto date photos soon of how she's looking with the clear side repeaters and little touches ive added!

Got big plans for the end of the year hopefully if my money is right so that should be good!

Nice one man, Any advisories?

Well done on the MOT mate!

Thanks buddy glad it went straight through and passed :) reminding me what great cars these are!

Nice one man, Any advisories?

Thanks also mate, no no advisories, went straight through and even got compliments from the mot tester and his team :)

Thanks buddy glad it went straight through and passed :) reminding me what great cars these are! Thanks also mate, no no advisories, went straight through and even got compliments from the mot tester and his team :)

Good to hear man. I got the usual crack in the windscreen. But more worryingly i have an oil leak from some where :bad:

Good to hear man. I got the usual crack in the windscreen. But more worryingly i have an oil leak from some where :bad:

I didn't know your wind screen was cracked buddy and that's not good to hear atleast it's not failed though mate, have you checked where its coming from? driveshaft seal, drain plug? doubt it will be the crank seal

I didn't know your wind screen was cracked buddy and that's not good to hear atleast it's not failed though mate, have you checked where its coming from? driveshaft seal, drain plug? doubt it will be the crank seal

I say crack I actually mean tiny stone chip lol. And it's coming from like the edge of the gearbox .

Here's a few photos from today of how the sr is standing at the moment! Just after my girlfriend washed the car in the sun!

ax3qWWn.jpg

kdHX3yT.jpg

oFE3r5x.jpg

RH1KNfW.jpg

Im still wandering what else i could do to this fine little car but cash is real tight at the moment! have plans as usual just a case of when the money is there!

Im definitely thinking of getting the mirrors colour coded or even better getting some glanza mirrors in 1ao? What're your thoughts!

What're your guys opinions on the rear 3 windows tinted?

Edited by Matts