• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the rear windows tinted. Makes a big difference in the look of the car and cost £80. I was parked next to you at Japfest.

Your car coming along well.

Thanks mate appreciate the feedback! I do like the rear windows tinted i must say i had them done in my old starlet so i think i will go ahead and get them done on this!

Get the electric mirrors man. They're heavier but i feel they look better.

Your car is fucking tidy though. Don't know how I feel about the glanza boot.

Thank buddy means alot!! It has a few slight imperfections but all will be taken care of :) glad you say it's tidy though appreciate it!! I think i will get the electric mirrors yes will make a huge improvement! Im also 50/50 on the glanza tailgate but i do have an absolutely mint perfect sr tailgate with the tte spoiler it's like brand new so i can always switch it over! I do like the rear light surround and import plate though!

Looks awesome dude!
Looking well young Matt...

Thanks guys just thinking about some more subtle mods i can do :) think the interior will be getting a revamp next!

Dude could you tell me which of these wires goes to which rear speaker, and which is positive n negative?

Random question but Im hooking up the SR loom in a sportif :)

2013-06-28213630_zpsb4467e7c.jpg

These are the wires that plug into the SR parcel shelf by the way

Edited by rmsnoel
  • 3 months later...

Dude could you tell me which of these wires goes to which rear speaker, and which is positive n negative?

Random question but Im hooking up the SR loom in a sportif :)

2013-06-28213630_zpsb4467e7c.jpg

These are the wires that plug into the SR parcel shelf by the way

Sorry for the super late reply i assume you figured this out? Or so you still need me to check?

I'm not sure on everyone's feelings about this but i know some will be happy ive decided to take this path, depending on the outcome of this weekend if positive i will be putting this sr back totally standard with brand new decals and an immaculate tte tailgate that i was going to sell but now to keep and then she will be for sale in the next few months so if anyone is on the lookout for a reliable unabused sr then watch this space.

3m3o8ea.png

Edited by Matts

I think you should sell it how it is bud, you've wanted a glanza for a while and it would be silly putting more money into the car to bring it back to standard spec :D

I guess your right bud i see where your coming from however i think it would reach a better sale price standard than it would in its current state? or am i incorrect?

I guess your right bud i see where your coming from however i think it would reach a better sale price standard than it would in its current state? or am i incorrect?

i don't think there would be any difference bud :)

It's sad to say but SR's don't seem to be worth shit at the moment. I've recently had to break one because the parts that I'd put into the build were worth twice what the car was gonna make! Plus that black SR that was up for sale on here recently dropped all the way down to £350 and still don't think it sold.....mental! People say they are rare but they've been popping up all over just lately. Love to see unmolested versions because they do seem to be rarer but I wouldn't say it would be worth spending money putting one back to standard because people just aren't willing to pay the money for them! If you've got the OG bits put them back on and then sell any uprated parts. Clean low mile examples with all TTE bits in brilliant condition will obviously make the most money but you may be waiting a while for the rite buyer to come along?

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think that was possibly one of the nicest Starlet's I have seen! It all worked so well! would have killed to have had that as my first car!

Hey thanks buddy i appreciate it means alot that my work is appreciated and recognised!

• 5 months later...