Enkei RPF01 [Genuine or Replica]

Them ebay wheels look just like a more dish version of my wheels but theres no markings in mine, an mine also came of someones Ep from japan. But enkei's have a wider spacing between the spokes to these or ^^^ them

83AC2BC9-9AF1-4801-8CB7-A283C2A891E9-490

by the way these aren't for sale, well not unless i get a good offer lol

I'd never trust reps either, the word tinfoil springs to mind lol. But iirc corey got them wheels from the usa and they are sooo rare its unreal, so if you want that style, reps will be the only way i reckon.

I assume a fair bit, but EP91s are easy to work on (Coreys arches are pulled loads and it looks awesome). EP82s are a pain in the ass to roll in comparison because of the trim that needs cutting etc!

My ET13 7j are very wide 0.5" past the outermost part of the arch, but I think my brakes push them out further making the offset much lower. Grid drifts are 16x8 et10 so you could probably make it seeing as others have done!

My ET13 7j are very wide 0.5" past the outermost part of the arch, but I think my brakes push them out further making the offset much lower. Grid drifts are 16x8 et10 so you could probably make it seeing as others have done!

I dont like to cause arguemnts, but i have to correct you here

duty_calls.png

Offset is relative to the hub, so it doesnt change the offset of the wheel. Your hubs might have moved, wich hasnt changed the offset of the wheel (how could it!). Instead its changed the offset that your car can run.

But i wouldnt have imagined that the hub would have moved more than a few mm in comparison to a standard GT.

Those look decent, if I was to buy them myself I'd prefer an ET20 offset. That's about the limit without having major scrubbing issues

The difference in those wheels is also width, one is a 7 et40, one is an 8 et20.

I dont think you can say et20 is on the limit of srubbing. a 10 inch wheel et30 isnt going to fit, but thats within the et20 limit!

Its all relative to do with the width and offset, as that is exactly what offset is. The relative distance between the centre of the wheel, and the mounting face on the hub.

Aaaaaaaaand breath.

It also depends on the tyres you plan on running, I've got some quite hi offset wheels 35-40 maybe, and the 195/50/15 AD08's i have scrub but the same size toyo t1r's didn't

But yeah offset is dependant on the width of the wheel you could have an et-0 on a 2" wide rim and it would be fine lol yet the same wheel with et-50 would scrub. Bit extreme but yeah quite a confusing subject imo lol

But yeah offset is dependant on the width of the wheel you could have an et-0 on a 2" wide rim and it would be fine lol yet the same wheel with et-50 would scrub. Bit extreme but yeah quite a confusing subject imo lol

Exactly, in the example above

15x8 ET20

Poke: 81.6mm

15x7 ET40

Poke 48.9mm

So 35ishmm more of poke

Offset is relative to the hub, so it doesnt change the offset of the wheel. Your hubs might have moved, wich hasnt changed the offset of the wheel (how could it!). Instead its changed the offset that your car can run.

But i wouldnt have imagined that the hub would have moved more than a few mm in comparison to a standard GT.

The difference in those wheels is also width, one is a 7 et40, one is an 8 et20.

I dont think you can say et20 is on the limit of srubbing. a 10 inch wheel et30 isnt going to fit, but thats within the et20 limit!

Its all relative to do with the width and offset, as that is exactly what offset is. The relative distance between the centre of the wheel, and the mounting face on the hub.

Aaaaaaaaand breath.

Lol you know what I'm trying to say here. My point is due to my brakes being thicker or whatever it pushes the wheels out

And I was referring to preferring an ET20 in specifically the one Matt posted later, the 15x7. Going from pictures and what other people have said in that size and offset it wouldn't scrub much. I wasn't talking about having any size in ET20 lol