As above guys, due to the crappy weather we are having at the moment there may be some delays in getting stuff posted out to you guys, first chances we have to get stuff sent it will be :)

just a quick heads up as looking at the weather we are due a week of snow and it has already started this morning

cheers james

Why do you have to be in Wales!! Hahahaha :D

Up here in shitty Blackpool our 'Blizzard' was pathetic haha!! Roads are normal...

I'm guessing its the delivery of good to you that is relayed? Not the sending out to us?

Nothing you can do about it mate, I'm sure all the guys appreciate you keeping us up to date :D

both buddy waitong for deliverys from various suppliers and have stuff here ready to go via courier but they will not collect and i cant get out if our street lol all of lasr weeks snow is 2 inches of solid ice and just had a fresh lot on top of it. quite funny watchine people trying to drive on it though lol. will be investing in a quad for next year me thinks lol

Snows awesome for 30-40mins then its shit, cold and an inconveniance to daily life!!! Its just started here again too. Couple of years back when we had bad snow at the start of the year we had an awesome summer though!!!

• 2 weeks later...