uk starlet club window stickers

Guest Enzo

ok i have decided to get my lazy ass in gear and raise the image of the club aswell as generating revenue for the design of the site,

i have in stock two sizes of club stickers for sale here are a few examples of the large

largelogo.jpg

starletsticker.jpg

DSCF1476.jpg

as you can see perfect for the front and rear window

and the small for the rear three quater window

smalllogo.jpg

update019-1.jpg

one large is £5

and one small is £3

these prices might initialy sound steep but this is the only way to generate revenu for the site :p

these stickers are available for fitment inside or outside the window ifyou have tinted windows or a fine mesh on the screan :p

if your interested there you can either make payment by paypal : geocool69@yahoo.co.uk

if you do this could you please attach your address

or if you stay close to a "royal bank of scotland" or "bank of scotland" pm me and il send you my details

please ad a £1 for postage

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo man thanks for the stickers got um thru the other day

Think i mite rip the crap tints off the rear side windows n stick um on on the next warm day :angry:

hey markoos sorry for the dealy, if you can imagine i get a shitload of pms every day.

could you please send another pm with your address and how many of each sticker you ordered please and il get them sent out again :D

• 4 weeks later...

Out of interest the stickers you get to go on the outside as oppose to on the inside of the glass are they single letters as oppose to the sheet of clear with the white writing on top for the inside

As I've just put the inside ones on mine n its lil bubley n can see the clear sticker a bit to so was just wondering

Any info would be appriciated

Cheers matey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...