uk starlet club window stickers

Guest Enzo

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
they should be here any day now mate, its taking abit longer than expected to get the next batch made up as i have some new designs

Any more info on the new designs mate ?

im patiently waiting, we could have some hope at the end of this week, it is a fairly big side order i put in as a sidy so it dosent take precidence and its taking abit of time. sorry. il keep you updated

im patiently waiting, we could have some hope at the end of this week, it is a fairly big side order i put in as a sidy so it dosent take precidence and its taking abit of time. sorry. il keep you updated

Cheers mate

[/Awrite mate,anything on the stickers yet? Sorry a keep posting but loven 1 for my rear window

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey guys. just bought a starlet sr as my first car... couldnt affored the insurance on a gt turbo or glanza...... one day :) id love some of the large club stickers but do you only accept paymet by pay pal? im not even 17 yet so i cant even make an account. and i dont have any access to an account.

thanks guys... il upload sum pics soon of the sr..... cheers

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Geo mate you should bring a load down to JAE and sell them there if you get the new batch through

Im after a couple of little ones

Did you ever get any made up in vinyl lettering instead of on that big clear sticker in the end?