Methamphetamine, who wants in?

Ok so i have just finished watching 5 Seasons of Breaking Bad and its frickin amazing, i now have the skills to start up my own Meth lab, and in the words of Jessie "Its the bomb yo!"

Anyone else watched it, its massive out in america but hasnt come over here yet, I watched it all on Netflix :) seriously hooked, and thats the series not the meth lol

Edited by Taggy

It was a bit slow to get going at the very beginneing for about half a season while it lays out the characters but then it was amazing :p and just kept getting better and better, love it when he buys those cars ha ha.

Ive just started watching it after all my pals recommended it.

Ive seen all of prison break, sopranos, game of thrones and walking dead.

So next was either underbelly fringe the wire or dexter but was told breaking bad was by far the best.

Me and the mrs have only got 2 episode 5 on series 1 so far so no spoilers please lol.

Crystal meth or Ice as its know hasnt hit the UK yet thats why people here are still hung up on crack and smack.

Its big in places like USA Austrailia and Asia.

I know someone who tried it when they were travelling but never seen an addict before.

Edited by StuDoc 72

louis theroux done a documentary on meth addicts in america. was an eye opener, every man and his dog seems to have taken it out there. love his documentarys! might have to give this series a watch. walking dead is the winner for me atm though. just waiting on season 3 part two to air in america.

Really wanna start watching this! Shows I rate are Person of Interest, Homeland, Walking Dead, Elementary (US version).

I resent the fact that Terminator Chronicles was scrapped, loved that show!

Best TV show EVER though is 24!