Crooks stanced now going for big power build

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I take people opinion and the I get it into my head I don't like them lol.

Each to there own dude, I've got some to put on mine but waiting for a couple more bits to change the apperence then il put them all on. They make the car look mean :)

they'll add a bit of a meaner / more aggressive look to the front of your car possibly dude, esp as she has the less pointy 96 nose. i say, try them on, see what u think, and if i see ya passin work with them on and it looks even more evil than it already does, then its a winner!

Phil.

Carbon Fibre can't be Chavy dude it's awesome lol

Carbons only good when its for weight loss, if its just for looks then i say it is chavy. i like to be proven wrong so would be good to see them on your car, your cars mean as fook as it stands now.

3 weeks were they remolds you used the tire is gone well past its the wear down mark on the outside even if the camber was too much those tires are fucked on the good part? The tires look really old unless your dong standing spins lol.Your gunna need a lot of work to get them rims under a a glanza imo.

Edited by Corey

khumo are normaly a good tyre. have to agree the tread looks low over the whole tyre. im not suprised though as tyres arnt designed to run on a 45° angle so to speak, and -3.7 is a fair old bit of camber! whynot get wider fibreglass arches to the wheels under?? with stance comes tyre issues unfortunatly especialy on such camber and alot of strech, your almost running on side wall realy :( still perseverance and im sure you crack it just need to get the right combo i guess.

• 3 weeks later...

Well guys its been pretty quit with me until now soo here we go pic are better than words.

null_zps9a667290.jpg

Got the old wings off please mind the wheels lol

null_zpsb818ec30.jpg

New wings adjusted to fit sitting nice

null_zps4435ad91.jpg

First coat of paint

null_zps5d760a82.jpg

Painted and fitted

null_zps73f40c98.jpg

And the finish with the rotas on

http://s1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag13/Crooks88/?action=view&current=null_zps62756ed3.jpg

Need to go lower and change the tyres also these wings were done in two days got them Friday morning and finished just there now as am writting this