maximum power out of ct9

Yeah, cant imagine it would last very long at 200 bhp, youd prob be boosting 1.1 / 1.2 bar to see that ?

More realistic figure 170 / 180 bhp at 1 bar of boost.
Lots of variables to take into consideration, so try and see.
On the manifold front mate, decent used ct9 wepr, racetech etc. can be bought for around 100 or so quid, and you'll not loose much when you sell it. Just make sure you use a braced decat too.

LOL, i'm way too slow. Answers there ^ haha.

If you're gonna buy a new kit etc then TD04 without question, you'll probably regret spending a load more money on a new CT9 setup and then get bored

Depends dude.. I preferred my tongs about town I ran it at 1.2 bar for years and it was so quick off of the mark in comparison to the td04 I used. Just before I sold my Gt I put the old ct9b on and ran it at 1.0bar and it was plenty quick for a giggle

Depends dude.. I preferred my tongs about town I ran it at 1.2 bar for years and it was so quick off of the mark in comparison to the td04 I used. Just before I sold my Gt I put the old ct9b on and ran it at 1.0bar and it was plenty quick for a giggle

True true, but I think most people who have tried TD04 will probably prefer it over the CT9

Edited by Amjad

I've heard 180bhp is as far as you can go and still have some reliability. Hybrid CT9's claim 230+ but as far as I can see they are usually out of their efficiency range by around 190-195bhp, depending on the make. I saw a guy claiming 220bhp on Gumtree with his stock CT9, think he had an exhaust and an intercooler. 220bhp? Me thinks not.

• 2 weeks later...