Santa pod times.. For the fairly stock gt's & glanza's

Well i'm hoping to be heading down the pod in the next couple of weeks.. & am seriously debating to put my glanza on the strip. The only thing holding me back is it's fairly stock engine wise, pushing out 150bhp (ish) I was just wondering what times fairly stock glanza's/ Gt's have done.

Quarter miles consist of a few things not just how much power u have got , it's about your launch your gear changes etc but I would expect it to be anywhere between the 15-16 sec mark roughly in my experience

I got half way down and I was like: wow, the car sounds epic! *looks in mirror* for fucks sake!

Hahaha

I had chucked some stuff in the boot the night before and just pushed it down ready to put more stuff in, my bad! Lol

I've done low 15's when I had 190hp, I just couldn't launch it right. Car was completely full of crap too. Even with a passenger it was still low 15's. Some people were telling me to lower tyre pressures and stuff and strip weight, but I wasn't really chasing times, more for fun.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm running a td04 240bhp I couldn't get it better than 15 seconds no LSD shit tyres I see starlets getting 14s all day long on standard turbo at 93mph I was making 99mph but couldn't beat them times weird ?! If I had LSD and better tyres I should be getting high 13s low 14s surly ? Anyone run the same turbo ?

I'm running a td04 240bhp I couldn't get it better than 15 seconds no LSD shit tyres I see starlets getting 14s all day long on standard turbo at 93mph I was making 99mph but couldn't beat them times weird ?! If I had LSD and better tyres I should be getting high 13s low 14s surly ? Anyone run the same turbo ?

That's because your 60ft time was bad. The more power you have the worse your 60ft time is because you wheelspin, where as the less power you have the faster 60ft time you have.

Get some better tyres and you could prob knock 0.5 seconds off straight away.

They say roughly every 0.1 seconds you knock off your 60ft time, you gain 0.2-0.3 seconds at the end.

Edited by AdamB