Bens Glanza V end of the line!

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Since I'm ending this car for parts after japfest, a friend who is a photographer asked if he could take some pictures of it before I broke it and if he could drive it so was happy to do so and here's a preview pic I got he took 24 all together so looking forward to seeing the others and gonna get a canvas pic done

IMG_69131893331844.jpeg

Since I'm ending this car for parts after japfest, a friend who is a photographer asked if he could take some pictures of it before I broke it and if he could drive it so was happy to do so and here's a preview pic I got he took 24 all together so looking forward to seeing the others and gonna get a canvas pic done

IMG_69131893331844.jpeg

I love the smoothed splitter with the rubber splitter underneath, everytime I've seen it I've wanted to 98spec lip my car!

disappointed that its going to be broken, but its one of them things!

Edited by jimlols

I love the smoothed splitter with the rubber splitter underneath, everytime I've seen it I've wanted to 98spec lip my car!

disappointed that its going to be broken, but its one of them things!

Yes mate has to be done for many reasons I have plans for another in future but not for a while

Here's the last pics

_MG_1020.jpg

_MG_1028.jpg

_MG_0997.jpg

_MG_1008.jpg

_MG_1006.jpg

_MG_1007.jpg

_MG_1001.jpg

_MG_1017.jpg

_MG_1030.jpg

_MG_1019.jpg

_MG_1023.jpg