Bens Glanza V end of the line!

Since I'm goin japfest now I've got loads to do,

So today I painted my boot floor as was stained brown from the past and rough as a badgers asshole

Pop to Halfords and got some primer, some vw diamond black and some laquer, also refitted the side panels to make it look neater

IMG_20140323_141213.jpg

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordered a better steering wheel tonight as the one I got is Shite

Screenshot_2014-03-24-21-36-03.png

Also got some bonnet raisers as my carbon bonnet has always sat wonky at the front so hoping if I raise the back up it will sit better if not will get some aero catches

Screenshot_2014-03-24-21-35-50.png

On the hunt for some 98 spec or reflet lights on the cheap aswell

How much did you pay the for the bonnet raisers dude?

£9 mate

Wheel looks good man, had a look at them on ebay and not bad priced. Hows the quality, ie. bending ?

First thing I did was flex test and it's solid I was worried about getting one that would bend, would recommend it highly

Looks tons better mate, I payed £40 for mine first thing I did was stand on it and didn't bend lol

James

Cheers mate its amazing what one thing can do to the way it looks

Looks spot on bud! By flex test you just bend and pressure on the wheel?

Cheers and yea just bolt it in and yank and try bend it, if it bends then bin it
  • 2 weeks later...

Actually done with this piece of shit car, 1st drive again in a few weeks and now when I rev it the turbo/ downpipe is making a massive rattle and the shit bc coily still won't move is it just me or are these cars made to pass you off

Yeah they certainly test us alright, little bastards, worth all the hard work and tantrums though lol.

I'm at the end with it every time I think yep that's it done then brakes again and again, I've just took the turbo off and nothings loose then put it all back together and still rattles Its like it's making the whole downpipe vibrate