Bens Glanza V end of the line!

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh that's shit man, keep the faith your get it sorted :)

James

Lost most faith in it tbh mate I just insure it when I feel like it but now it's just boring to drive and already have a list of parts ready for if I break it as got no money to sort it atm

If I had the money I'd buy it off you :) but I'm skint also haha there's a fair amount of money to be made if it's the only way though

James

Gonna strip the shock down tomos and if it's not something that may just be loose I will most likely break it and get some thing sensible

These starlets love the cash, there's one thing after another with them , I was the same 99% finished my car and then broke it, and then once broke it you wish you didn't , you will always want another starlet , I've had like 8 or 9 now and I still want another lol addicted to these little grampa cars

These starlets love the cash, there's one thing after another with them , I was the same 99% finished my car and then broke it, and then once broke it you wish you didn't , you will always want another starlet , I've had like 8 or 9 now and I still want another lol addicted to these little grampa cars

I've put it up for interest on Facebook ready now to strip if it's gonna need more money spent :(

wow it looked kinda like my V hehe well the back end etc.. also can totally understand where your coming from...spend looooooooads then theres loads more to do...its sick and can imagine you have spent like 5k more even so can see what you mean....

in alll honesty best thing a did is sell it hahah my wallets much chunky now compared to when I had my starlet hahahha

Edited by iamlegend

I completely understand, i keep thinking that ive spent £2.5k on my glanza so far and its not even 10% done yet and ive added up its going to cost at least another £2k-£3k maybe more to get it too the spec that i want,i keep thinking is it worth it but i cant give up on it now, but obviously everyones different and you could get something seriously cool with the money you have plowed into it

I sold my wheels to put some money back in my bank but that soon went as got fined for no insurance because I only use day insurance and new law states either sorn it or insure it, so now it's insured again

Also got some cheap wheels to put on it for now and think they actually look better

IMG_20140317_175436.jpg

IMG_20140317_175411.jpg

My old wheels :( nice rims IMO and pretty sure they were some jdm rims, I did find out what they was il try and dig a pic out of the jdm ones I found

E14F7C52-780B-4A08-8363-193951C30960_zps

BD7ECFAD-FE03-4E74-A134-F93198D95AC1_zps

That Car Is so nice, I don't mind these wheels tbh even thinking of refurbing them. They look like copy enkie wheels

Fitted new calipers on it today as they seized from it not being used

Then bled the brakes

Went to lower it but all the rings are loose but won't adjust as feet are seized I think, so have covered the coilys in lube and will try again soon,

Then cleaned it

DSC_0103.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

IMG_20140322_135318.jpg

IMG_20140322_135350.jpg

IMG_20140322_135420.jpg

IMG_20140322_135521.jpg

Edited by Glanza-Ben

Looking smart Ben, my ramp at work is the exact same as yours, nice an fast lol.

Cheers mate, I'm itching to lower it as think will make a big improvement of how it looks, and yea the ramps are decent there's 14 at work lol