Was Robbed :( Right side headlamp + corner side, pic included

Same reason the scumbag who robbed the mirror part out of my passenger side wing mirror! -_- ...to not pay for one! (Turns out they cost like £25-£35 just for the mirror only!)

hi guys thanks for the care here in my country there's quite a few robbers who does this only to sell them to another owner who needs it

my headlamp bracket also weren't 100% in good condition, the where pulled really hard to get out, also so the robbers broke both brackets while puling it out

a week before my 2 corner light where like pulled from the casing but the robber didn't manged to get them out

but i guess this morning i got a surprise to find out the full right side missing :( was in quiet a shock really

also sorry for my bad English,still trying to cope with the situation :(

Edited by Glanza AuA

Anyone have who has a Right Set let me know :( Clear Indicator with Clear Kouki Headlamp

IMG-20130313-00416_zps9b354dfd.jpg

That's a sad and sorry sight! But what goes around will come back around fella

Correct starbuck there aren't many here,proberly like 8 Glanza here,but there's this 97 v selling who's also is missing the same side as mine

So me and a few friends are difinitly keeping an eye out on this v

My corner light are also a bit different cause I have the inside side painted black to match the headlamp

Go down at night and have a wee tug on the light if it comes out then its obv your broken one. While your there use something heavy to give the A pillar a little bend then they wont be selling anything.

Edited by StuDoc 72

Also you will be able to easily tell the difference! I bet their plastic is faded on their other headlight and the one they fit will look too new!!!!!