Anyone want 1 session of track time??

Thinking of selling one of the sessions I have at castle coombe, would be the 14.36 'novice' session

Just seeing what interest is out there as i'm not 100% on this yet................

Edited by mattyD

Ill buy it, even if you want to make some money on it, it's all I use the glanza for and totally missed out on it, will be my 3rd year on coombe. If you wanna make some money, PM me. Moneys waiting.

Ill buy more off others too if there's any about??

Cheers,

Jamie

sweet, I will PM you nearer the time if I decide to sell it mate!

the chances are I will as I dont think twice round giving it beans will do her any favours lol

What's worried you dude ? I thought it would be able to handle a major thrashing after all the work and money spent??

What's worried you dude ? I thought it would be able to handle a major thrashing after all the work and money spent??

Last year I managed 1 session out of 3 at coombe due to my Racetech manifold breaking and my ext. W/G hanging off, suprising how much coombe takes it out on the car, i shredded a set of REAR tyres there the year before in 2 sessions! Very tight track, works the car hard, should be fine though. Just didnt expect the manifold to die on me so easily!

Ill buy it, even if you want to make some money on it, it's all I use the glanza for and totally missed out on it, will be my 3rd year on coombe. If you wanna make some money, PM me. Moneys waiting.

Ill buy more off others too if there's any about??

Cheers,

Jamie

I will keep you in mind bud, I have 2 sessions so both might be up for sale especially if I dont get on track due to noise limits!!!! How much would you be willing to pay for it out of interest??

Yeh no doubt it would mate, but im being a bit of a girl pants! just don't wana risk it after all the money I have spent even though its primarily what she has been built for lol! as soon as I come off she will be back in that cotton wool lol

Could be intrested in this matty

Do you need a helmet and overalls do you no

ok dude, 100% your gna be at japfest now?

as said already, you need a helmet and some form of long sleeved top aswell mate

Looks like u deffo got a buyer mate lol

lol, and possibly the chance to make a profit :D haha