how much is my mint black glanza v worth to a good friend

hi thanks for looking and any comment will be appreciated.

i have had my black glanza v for 5 years first uk owner when inported well looked after always warm up cool down and 99 fuel use.

i am thinking about selling it to a very good friend and want to make sure he gets a good price and and dont lose out,

its 1997 come with 12 months mot and 6 months tax and done 154,000 km so around 95 000 miles

standard when i first brought it five years ago

mycar.jpg

1. firstly i got white dynamic pro race wheels and bc racing coilovers which cost me 500 pounds for wheels and 1k for suspension.
  2. then had the wheels tinted plus new lights all round which cost me 500 pounds.
  3. got all toyota receipts in a folder going up to thousands plus all service receipts and lots more,
  4. its now got a blitz decat full blitz nur spec exaust. blitz dump vavle/ hks air filter.
  5. , new disk new racing pads and braided break lines, just had a massive service on everything plus cam belt done.
  6. front toyota splitter 98 rear lights and fogs, tv inside plus blitz tubro timer and mono steering wheel.

new door hingles widow seals, gaskets with all receipts to show.

one of the cleans glanza i have ever seen around by me.

the usual body work for age but having it all done before sell it.

photo.jpg

309508_10150880060135274_226962982_n.jpg301455_10150880059810274_1848359788_n.jp

300061_10150880059450274_1267782634_n.jp

294607_10150880058990274_1351688998_n.jp

i am sure i have missed lots because done so much to it but got most stuff there, very love glanza v and going to be sad to see it go

thanks for your time

jevon

Edited by l1 jev

given the climate and what they sell for these days id say around 3500 mark and depends how good a mate as to what ya lwt it go to him for tbh.

I also agree with this brought my glanza about 3 weeks ago also in black 85,000 miles didnt have as many modifications as this one but its extremely good condition and i paid 3000

thanks to both of you for the comments, so with him being a good friend 3k is a good price????

with writing all this and seeing them pics dont think i want to sell it now lol

thanks

I'd day 3k aswell mate I sold

Mine for 3k about 8 month ago same sort

Of spec as yours tho mine only had 47000 on the clock they just arnt making good money these days can get a massive spec,d ep for around 4k at the min its a buyers Market

Yeryer defo mate just not many for sale on pistonheads at the min. Plus they are great cars plus good fun cheap tax and good power.

Forgot to add toyo proxes tyres all round and 300 sigma alarm system !!!

Thanks

2500 to a mate ;)

Thanks pal

It's mad when u have nearly spent 8 k on it and its worth the same as someone who ent give a shit about it !

Thats usually why people sell off most of there parts then sell them closer to standard you make more money that way

Yer defo understand that now mate, just ent got the time or space to do it

Just keep it mate haha. Looks a lovely example.

Thanks buddy and it is lot of love and care gone it to it,

I would keep it but had it for 5 years now and fancy a change something new and different

Thinking vauxhall corsa vxr but don't know if its a bit gay lol

i wouldnt sell that car to my own flesh and blood for 2500 lol, worth 3G all day and thats mates rate lol.

p.s corsa vxr's aint all that. my 1 bar ct9 glanza could stick with one pretty easy they dont handle very well either.

Edited by richglanzav

Park it up in storage if you dont desperately need to sell it. Mint examples are very few and far between and will be worth a few quid in a couple of years.

That's a good idea and thanks for the nice comments about it buddy.

i wouldnt sell that car to my own flesh and blood for 2500 lol, worth 3G all day and thats mates rate lol.

p.s corsa vxr's aint all that. my 1 bar ct9 glanza could stick with one pretty easy they dont handle very well either.

Thanks for that buddy and yer I know they ent all that just new And nice to me. Think my glanza now would have one buddy its about 150 bhp and my best mates 300 bhp st focus can't keep up with it round islands lol

So don't know what to do now lol :-)

Sounds like theres something wrong with your glanza then mate lol, I used to beat Corsa VXR's in my old 106 gti!! and my glanza at 1bar on CT9 is a hell of a lot faster than my old 106gti!

Sounds like theres something wrong with your glanza then mate lol, I used to beat Corsa VXR's in my old 106 gti!! and my glanza at 1bar on CT9 is a hell of a lot faster than my old 106gti!

my glanza when it was ct9 at 1 bar left corsa vxr's now on td04 at 1.2 bar leaves scoobys and audi s3's lol