Jabz livesports forged v

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This a very smar!, how long have you had this for dude?

Cheers mate. Had her for abt 5 to 6 months

That is one sweet looking V mate! How many miles you got left of running in?

Thanks

Miles are all done now just wait for mapping

:)

• 2 weeks later...

thought id fire up the old username and say hello mate, glad see you spending on it rather than just using and abusing it, was worried when i put it up for sale who would buy it, get more photos up, be good see the progression over time.....

bee r worked amazingly well maddox, didnt use it too much as like jabran says its not the best for the engine, but did get some cool rolling shots of flames coming out the screamer pipe under the engine and out the exhaust at the same time, cant find them for the life of me :(

thought id fire up the old username and say hello mate, glad see you spending on it rather than just using and abusing it, was worried when i put it up for sale who would buy it, get more photos up, be good see the progression over time.....

bee r worked amazingly well maddox, didnt use it too much as like jabran says its not the best for the engine, but did get some cool rolling shots of flames coming out the screamer pipe under the engine and out the exhaust at the same time, cant find them for the life of me :(

she's in good hands mate :) Booked in at td on the 1st to be mapped with bigger injectors at 1.4 bar so see how it goes :)

Took it to a local guy the have some piping made for the exhaust from the down pipe to the midsection to full 2.5 inch and fully heat wrapped the exhaust

Also got dean at rw developments to make me a custom piping for the filter along with a brand new apexi filter as the old one was dirty and mangy feels a lot more better now and more responsive.

Getting another blitz boost controller this week a dual solenoid one to cope with the boost when being mapped so see how it goes....

EEBF2932-97F5-420D-A807-16E21EBD9917-446

7B0D63DE-6D0E-4DBE-B7A9-5E51922A2802-446

Pics taken outside deans unit, just to add top guy spent ages doing the custom filter for me. Me and my mate just came with out warning, spent ages chatting to him top lad, if anyone needs any custom work done his the man

Mint!!

Have you considered about getting some clear indicators that would really top it off I reckon ;)

All In good time mate :)

Dean @ RWDevelopments Ftw, he's a proper nice guy too!

Brillient guy to deal with and talk to

Looking ace

Thanks mate

• 2 weeks later...

this is some v you have mate and she sounds well in the vid and love the wheels there the muts nuts

Cheers

Looks good mate!! That's my v up on the ramp! First time I've seem it in months!!! Haha

What u having done to it?