Toby's ep91 - a very sad day indeed!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deglazed the headlights and indicators, used greygate plastic polish, used by the fire services to polish visors! Insides still need doing as they still have a greedy brown tinge inside, failing that I'll get a buffer on them.

B4B13522-D72D-4D1E-9C62-83D58DACC23A-861

91E640A9-FCAA-4F91-AB8B-DA941603B3CB-895

Thanks mate! Loads more to come hopin for a ORC 309DS forged single plate clutch and flywheel (the noisy type), cusco 1.5way mz LSD (the noisy type again haha) some forged internals, a set of wheels maybe a cruise bonnet, and some nice handling mods. Got a LONG way to go, going to be a struggle seeing as my little'un due september the 16th!

Liam, I span my wastegate 180 degrees, it was designed so you could cut a small hole in your scoop for it to come through. Got it from eBay the seller was called Ryan-onfire.

^^^ eBay mate sellers names above you must have missed

My reply

• 2 weeks later...

Got a et of wiseco forged pistons pauter forged rods arp head studs and arp 2000 con rod studs, a spanking head a few other bits aswell as an r spec turbo timer. Need a block, crank, bearings and some gaskets etc then the building can commence! Awesome!

Got a set of wiseco forged pistons, pauter forged rods, arp head studs, arp 2000 con rod studs, a spanking head a few other bits aswell and an r spec turbo timer.

Need a block, crank, bearings and some gaskets etc then the building can commence! Awesome!

It's good if I damage the side of the car it'll cost me around £100 to have it replaced. Its very easy to clean, you can polish it although there's not a massive need to but I always do, it shines lovely after! You just use wax not compound polish's. Water beads on it lovely, no one can tell its vinyl. Looks mint IMO!

i used to work for a vinyl and printing place and can wrap professionally and with most colours you honestly cannot tell the difference its a bit of a shock to me still aswell lol and it has a 5 - 10 year depending what material life span being out in the sun and the weather etc and stone chips ? never heard of them ;) if you get a slight mark heatgun or hairdryer and rub it with your thumb and its gone. it is good just some places rinse you $$$ wise , enough of me rambling cars coming on mate looks good :)

i used to work for a vinyl and printing place and can wrap professionally and with most colours you honestly cannot tell the difference its a bit of a shock to me still aswell lol and it has a 5 - 10 year depending what material life span being out in the sun and the weather etc and stone chips ? never heard of them ;) if you get a slight mark heatgun or hairdryer and rub it with your thumb and its gone. it is good just some places rinse you $$$ wise , enough of me rambling cars coming on mate looks good :)

cheers mate the lad who done it has done Lamborghinis, ferraris and Aston martins etc and he's done the gold/silver reflective materials he's pretty damn skilled to say the least! Thanks for the heads up with that heat gun trick I'll keep that in mind!

cheers mate the lad who done it has done Lamborghinis, ferraris and Aston martins etc and he's done the gold/silver reflective materials he's pretty damn skilled to say the least! Thanks for the heads up with that heat gun trick I'll keep that in mind!

hmmmm is he from down south somewhere and goes to wrapping events with a different sports car a year lol ? if it is , its the guy who came up and trained us for our course 1 2 1 cost almost a grand for 3days but the company paid ;) if it is him then yes, hes fucking very skilled !

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like the new engines on hold for a while as I think I'll be doing a headgasket on my stock 4e. But got a couple of bits coming over the next few weeks, anyways this is the foundation of the new engine...

A7A041B0-7F22-4894-9C32-376754E9E209-223