turbo mesh or induction kit relocated

have you tried and tested?

There is 2 main differences

relocation- nice clean filtered air going into the engine

Mesh- stops bricks getting sucked in but lets dust, grit and other stuff in that then mixes with oil and fuel and turns into grinding paste inside your engine, good for cars that dont get used on public roads much and on drag strips and for some one that likes rebuilding engines.

This is my opinion others may not agree.

Will meshed turbos have more chatter? I know this sounds weird but I looooovvvveee the sound of chatter lol chatter FTW

In my opinion of runnin both no not a massive difference but there is a large difference in noise at spool up with mesh in my opinion

Right ok, I know sound silly but You cannot beat chattering turbos lol

Hay mate I agree always had chatter on all my turbo set ups tried a dump valve once lasted two days then went back to chatter lol

There is 2 main differences

relocation- nice clean filtered air going into the engine

Mesh- stops bricks getting sucked in but lets dust, grit and other stuff in that then mixes with oil and fuel and turns into grinding paste inside your engine, good for cars that dont get used on public roads much and on drag strips and for some one that likes rebuilding engines.

This is my opinion others may not agree.

x2, all the shit gets mixed up and you will severly reduce the service life of your engine. Think of how the piston rings are going to be when theres grinding paste entering the cylinders. Not to mention if any grit gets past the seals in the turbo it will make mince meat of the bearings.

Many people used to moan that they lost power from putting a filter on due to restriction, but now days filters are so advanced you barely lose any horsepower, like 1-2hp due to restriction. Its a safe price to pay.