Yeah man it's an animal! He's a fucking good driver too.

The spool up is pretty much the exact same as a td04 believe it or not (we tested it on the way home as i asked the same question)! Does pull fucking hard and obv being ballbearing spools up nicely.

The spool up is pretty much the exact same as a td04 believe it or not (we tested it on the way home as i asked the same question)! Does pull fucking hard and obv being ballbearing spools up nicely.

Its way lazier compared to a td04 they are laggy turbos. What boost is it running?

Edited by Corey

white glanza?? black livesport wings??

looks very similar to the one im thinking of, if its same, hes a good mate of mine..

Yeah it's georges when we got back from dave b meet yesterday.

Sure dont hang about!!! 3dr gear seems like a nail biter lol

What boost his he running?

Yeah man it's rapid haha.

0.8bar.

Its way lazier compared to a td04 they are laggy turbos. What boost is it running?

I don't think it's too bad tbh.. Didn't see MUCH difference imo. Anyway, still a fast car! 0.8bar atm before mapping etc.

• 2 weeks later...

0.8bar.

I don't think it's too bad tbh.. Didn't see MUCH difference imo. Anyway, still a fast car! 0.8bar atm before mapping etc.

There is quite a bit of difference between a vf34 and a td04 size wise. td04 spools so much better near 1000rpms difference to full boost. Yeah pretty quick at .8 scraped by a couple of mates e46 m3's which was pretty mad imo didnt think they were that lively at such low boost but to be fair there wasn't much between them couple of car lengths. Different story at 1.7 though.

Edited by Corey

What a video! :) might need to get myself a gopro!! :) :)

Haha thanks man! :). Do it, well worth it and can see how you drive exactly so they are pretty handy!

There is quite a bit of difference between a vf34 and a td04 size wise. td04 spools so much better near 1000rpms difference to full boost. Yeah pretty quick at .8 scraped by a couple of mates e46 m3's which was pretty mad imo didnt think they were that lively at such low boost but to be fair there wasn't much between them couple of car lengths. Different story at 1.7 though.

Oh yeah 100% man, size wise for sure! Yeah they are great turbos, it wasn't as laggy as I thought it would be and it surprised me quite a lot tbh man. Haha fuck 1.7 bar must be mad!!