Cheers guys, only problem is I won't be keeping it for long which is disappointing, added a link to my first post for the bigger picture too. It is my second one, here is a pic of one I had around 3/4 years ago but no longer seen it around.

2f9d2d245428990.jpg

http://www.imagebam.com/image/2f9d2d245428990

Edited by sjbrowning7

Alright man, welcome to UKSO. I'm from Stirling too, i've never see this cutting about, where abouts are you like ?

I am from Kippen. Only time it leaves Kippen is to go to Shell or Sainsbury's in Stirling ha! Sometimes cutting about at night though if I am bored and fancy a munch, not many folk are out in the cars these days apart from the usual suspects.

sean browning?

Yeh, how do you know me? ha

This the one that was at falkirk the other week doing burnouts every two seconds ? External waste gate ? Wheel spinning everywhere look like advan 3 spokes ?

Nah this Glanza hasn't seen one cruise since I have owned it. Deek is the crazy guy you would have seen, he loves to spin those wheels!

Ah yeah i know where kippen is, a guy called ross with a silver GT has not long signed up here to, hes from kippen.

Aye he is my mate, we have worked on his car quite a bit but he is a wee pussy. He drives around like a 80 year old granny and he says he is kind of getting bored with the GT which I can not understand ha! Do you know David McKnight? He had a white GT and drove around like a pansy if it even left his house.

Welcome along.. nice V you have buddy!

Cheers mate!

Haha, they will last longer if you drive them like an old wife haha. And i dont know him personally but i used to see it all the time. He sold it ay ?

Need to get the cobwebs out the engine at times though ha! Trust me, you will never hear the BOV go off in this guys car, pointless. He is another one of my pals, he sold it maybe a year and a half ago. It was a pretty mint wee GT, Ross was gonna buy it but McKnight kept stalling the sale. I have started looking at bigger power cars now that I am 21 in two days. Insurance is such a bitch these days!

He used to park outside it outside my house all the time, he used to see the lassie that stays next door. Its the car that made me want a starlet so much actually haha.

A woulda bought it but he was asking over 3 grand at the time ay.

He used to park outside it outside my house all the time, he used to see the lassie that stays next door. Its the car that made me want a starlet so much actually haha.

A woulda bought it but he was asking over 3 grand at the time ay.

Yeh he did, Ross paid more for his silver one. Back when i got my first glanza it was a toss up between the glanza or an ek civic vti. So glad I got the glanza, actually can't stand hondas anymore.

Edited by sjbrowning7