Other hobbies?

sounds good where you from ? i have a few shore spots down here what fish for tope :) cornish record is from one of them 69lb i think it is and angler fish record came off of there ;)

From Holyhead, north Wales buddy.

My boat record is 84lb caught in 2011 but had countless fish over the 70lb mark through 2012

My hobbies are mostly expensive ones! metal working and fabrication work, wood turning and general wood work, mountain biking when I have time to fit it in, learning to play the guitar again after 15 years off having lessons! I also spend a lot of time working on race cars and stuff at my mates and I really enjoy that. Thers other stuff too but it would take me all day to list em!

This is some of my wood stuff I made this with no plans or drawings I just made it up as I went ive also never had any lessons or anything its all self taught.

032.jpg

034-1.jpg

181.jpg

182.jpg

183.jpg

189.jpg

198.jpg

152.jpg

174.jpg

169.jpg

177.jpg

IMG_0615.jpg

I made these for my mum

DSC00031.jpg

Cheers mate I have always been good with my hands (not trying to be big headed about it!!) but reading and stuff im s**t with thats why I make stuff up as I go lol its worked well for me up to now!

it seriously shows with the above and in your cars build, i think you have every right to be big headed about it :lol:

My hobbies are mostly expensive ones! metal working and fabrication work, wood turning and general wood work, mountain biking when I have time to fit it in, learning to play the guitar again after 15 years off having lessons! I also spend a lot of time working on race cars and stuff at my mates and I really enjoy that. Thers other stuff too but it would take me all day to list em!

This is some of my wood stuff I made this with no plans or drawings I just made it up as I went ive also never had any lessons or anything its all self taught.

032.jpg

034-1.jpg

181.jpg

182.jpg

183.jpg

189.jpg

198.jpg

152.jpg

174.jpg

169.jpg

177.jpg

IMG_0615.jpg

I made these for my mum

DSC00031.jpg

Your wood work skills look immense dude

Rob that table is awsome! thats some seriouse skill!

i like going to the gym atleast 3 -4 times a week at the minute but when lews working away i go daily pretty much. Now the weather is getting better going to be getting back into my longboarding again cant wait i can just skate around for ages when its nice weather

ukso = match.com?

i enjoy strawberries and cream, sand between my toes and picnics in the sunset at the beach

bubbly personality (fat)

Arw I love strawberrys and cream too and the beach ;) we should date!! Ryan and Samantha forever xxx
  • 2 weeks later...