Other hobbies?

Other than cars I have a few other hobbies.

I go fising at local lakes alot in the summer and sea fishing too.

Im also keen on cycling in any weather and the gym.

Snooker badminton and table tennis for the colder weather.

I used to race remote controlled cars before I got my licence but that came to an instant stop as soon as I got my Glanza.

What other hobbies do you guys have apart from your cars?

This is something i need to do, was going to take up guitar or learn a skill like cad design or something but ideally need something more exercise orientated as I'm one hell of a slack mofo haha

I've got a mountain bike so maybe start some green tracking when it warms up a bit!

Do a lot of fishing as I have a charter boat and a fair amount of airsoft days

That sounds good,

We usually come to holyhead once every year and hire out a boat for the day.

Do you hire your boat or would you take a group out for a small fee?

That sounds good,We usually come to holyhead once every year and hire out a boat for the day.Do you hire your boat or would you take a group out for a small fee?

I do mate I have a boat called BadBoyz charters

I do mate I have a boat called BadBoyz charters

We called you a couple of years ago but you were booked on the day we wanted to go out the name badboyz definatley rings a bell is it blue by any chance?

I used to race downhill, had to pack it in last year after snapping my leg/ankle in dramatic fashion doing something completley different.

Now I just plow around XC until my legs fully in shape again then I'm going to throw myself down a few more hills :p

Outside of building cars I generally try and go travelling around a different country at least once a year. Keeps everything interesting!

EDIT: I also go swimming/running and stuff too. Although thats mainly because of work!

Edited by Addymk2

ukso = match.com?

i enjoy strawberries and cream, sand between my toes and picnics in the sunset at the beach

bubbly personality (fat)

Haha that just made me giggle at my desk

When I am not injured I play Rugby (union), 5aside, gym, mountain biking, drinking and certainly eating!!

We called you a couple of years ago but you were booked on the day we wanted to go out the name badboyz definatley rings a bell is it blue by any chance?

Its a small world ! Its red with a blue top

I also do a lot of fishing mainly coarse and carp. Used to play airsoft every week but havnt for a while now, looking to get back into it where do you play ?

I don't get as my time doing it as I used to due to working away, I use one near Rhyl north Wales but wouldn't mind doing the main one in Scotland as I'm more of a sniper then anything and there mostly fire half a million shots at you in the rhyl one

im definatley keen , im mostly a shore person as boat fishing is expensive and rather spend my money on mods ;) i fish rough ground for huss and eel plenty double figure fish down my way ... but im not having the pressure of you lot coming down and then when we blank saying you said its good and then jakes in the sea hahahaha

We have plenty of good fish up are way especially around the 200ft mark, big shoals of 6-20lb spurdogs and 15-50lb tope with plenty of other bots thrown in

sounds good where you from ? i have a few shore spots down here what fish for tope :) cornish record is from one of them 69lb i think it is and angler fish record came off of there ;)