• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll get onto both of that al, completely forgot if i'm honest ;d

if i find either i'll let you know, i got a (small) shipment on the way over, so items like that would fit nicely in there, be quick and cheap still via ems.

Cheers Joe :p

Small update, all of the aircon is out now, including the compressor, which is quite ^(*%$&" heavy, also, I ordered all of the new studs/nuts/fastenings this morning from Toyota, which will arrive there Wednesday.

Also I will hopefully recieve my manifold which is a Japspeed form Dave Burwash ( I know theyre known to crack but I have a braced decat and a flexi in the exhaust to stop the strain on the manifold, which will be fine((cue Ecks saying "you prick Al I told you theyre shit")) ) and a shortened belt due to the aircon compressor being removed. My braced decat should arrive here tomorrow ;)

Not long now ;)

Alex.

Cal is indeed UBE, in a sort of wanker kind of way :) And yes Ill be running on an FPR, only a cheapie until I can afford a Sard, as due to insurance renewal and having to buy a mani and decat is 2 days I cant <_<.

On a lighter note, the braced decat has arrived, mani should arrive tomorrow along with all the fixings. The turbo is all built up ready, so just cleaning the engine bay randomly every half hour. Heres a couple of piccitures.

DSC00077.jpg

DSC00078.jpg

Also in the process of putting some stainless braided hose on my catch tank :D

Alex.