Ludicruosly Tasty Jap Rides!

that estate is a skymera, its a skyline front on a primera, appaerntly not much modding to get it all to fit either.

the wings need the most work.... i looked into doing it once!!

Rich.

your wrong im afraid rich,

its a nissan stagea, with a skyline front end

0%200273.jpg

check out the swage line that runs up the side of the car underneath the mirror,

the stagea uses the same skyline chassis,

a few autotech versions were realeased with the rb26 and same hicas four wheel drive,

probably the most leathal estate you could by

The bronze one won several awards at the tokyo autosalon the other year it's the only one i know of in existence it has everything from the R34 skyline fitted to it then it has been played with :D

Simon

probably the most leathal estate you could by

Don't know about that mate :D

VE218-8.jpg

V8 twinturbo - 450BHP out the box

About the skymera: There was a guy down in england that had this conversion featured in a Pax Mower mag about 2-3 years ago. I'll try to hunt down some pics.

This is the one that was featured ages ago:

536424_3.jpgimage034.jpg

skymera.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But on my search I did come across this. A nismo tuned nissan stagea! (skymera)

nismostagea.jpgnismostagearear.jpg

some of those are just plain wicked!

Don't know about that mate

thats a good point ,

but choosin between a modded stagea with skyline running gear and an a modded rs6 would be a mega tuff one man?!!

This is the one that was featured ages ago:

536424_3.jpgimage034.jpg

skymera.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But on my search I did come across this. A nismo tuned nissan stagea! (skymera)

nismostagea.jpgnismostagearear.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thats one of them!

ive seen it done a few times now, i think its a nice little idea, but i'd always be gutted that i'd never have the power to back it up!!

Rich.

but choosin between a modded stagea with skyline running gear and an a modded rs6 would be a mega tuff one man?!!

I've been a big Audi fan for years, I like the way they're going too! The RS4/RS6 Avant has always been the fastest *(well torque'iest) estate car ever and it's all down to "advancement through technology": Vorsprung Durch Technic :D Love them. Always wanted a german tuned S2

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah Scutch, If I'm right in saying that Primera never had anything close to RB26DETT power, think it was turbo'd though... but just the primera engine ???

im not even sure it was turbo'd was it?? :D

could be wrong!

still probably wouldnt even be near to standard rb26 power, but in all fairness, thats not what the car is all about. :D

Rich.

but in all fairness, thats not what the car is all about

Yeah it's all about making the people in front of you shit themselves and the people behind want to overtake the grandad in his primera :D

On that point, imagine you overtook it and then looked in your rearview - It'd be like Holy Cow where the hell did that come from?