Who pissed off the Koreans?

Bombs made in china will probably blow up before they've left the ground.

Aye but theyve got the capitol to fund the NK nuclear weapons and one of the largest armed forces in the world at their disposal.

And it seems they have connections to NK, maybe not as strong as the ones to the west but.

Just wouldnt rule china out of the equation.

557919_10151588168732112_2040731830_n_zp

Haha this made me laugh!!

Tbh I don't get what's going on :/

As long as 1. I don't get killed 2.it doesn't effect my holiday to Tenerife and 3. It doesn't effect show season. Then whatever but if it starts effecting things then shits going down !!

I think there's no chance of America starting anything, the last thing they want is another groundwar. Besides, NK army is huge but hopelessly outdated in terms of weaponry, any move they make would likely be a missle launch or artillery strike.

China have cut off the oil line to NK in the past due to them basically acting like a cunt, they wouldn't tolerate any serious military moves again.

Also don't forget that all these missile defence systems that the US/Japan/SK are deploying means that China's own nuclear deterred is at risk of being neutralised. China want all this calmed down asap, noone wants a load of shit kicking off on their doorstep ;)