Good day, My name is Victor and i am from Panama city Panama down in Central America i am new to the starlet world but not from toyota as i previously owned a toyoya Vitz it was a very fun car and there are lots of aftermarket parts in the US for this car, unfortunately it hasnt been as easy with my starlet (EP82) aside from ebay shit where everything is as expensive as heck - havent been able to find a sourse to compare prices and get some really decent deals like i have found in this page i would appreciate if you could share some links where i could get aftermarket parts to buy that ship internationally casuse where i live there is nothing for my car

i am needing a font bumper and front lip but havent been able to find one at a decent price i joined your forums as there is relevant information for the EP and the 4EFTE.

little story from this car: it was imported from Japan bare stock but seems that the engine went kaboom and the previous owner started to mod it. from the top of my head the car has these mods

Spec C Clutch

Forged Rods and pistons

front mount intercooler

2.5 exhaust line

SSR Type C wheels

Blox Red extended lug nuts

the car is currently boosting what the regular turbo pushes on its stock form i believe as i havent had the time to do much to the car :(

i need some kind of piggyback in order to finetune the car and something to control the boost as well so any advice would be greatly appreciated

thats about it, i dont have much knowledge about turbo cars but i am looking forward to learn lots on this forum

IMG_20121222_195041_zps700960e8.jpgIMG_20120822_183906_zpsc19aa9fc.jpg

Edited by Vic-GT