Price:850 euros not including delivery

Pictures:IMG_0111_zpsc3a6fab9.jpg

IMG_0110_zps1d70567d.jpg

IMG_0109_zps100072d6.jpg

IMG_0108_zpsd2964963.jpg

IMG_0113_zpsb1ea6a75.jpg

IMG_0114_zps5caeade4.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:courior bank transfer

Not even that rare in 4x100 really. Not like these never pop up for sale or anything. If these really were 'mint' when clean, why would you not clean them and advertise them?

If these were mint and the tyres were all round good you would be looking at £400 max imo

400 pound max lol ?

I've seen sets of these for 350/400 and they were reps

the link I've sent above has these wheels up for 800 in 4x114 and they were up for 850 and them honda boys were like theyd b sold if they were 4x100 if ye can see the thread close to that price there on very very few glanza/ starlets

i just took pics of the wheels not cleaned just to show that they were genuine there not a mark on an of these not even slight curbing lol

there defo worth 650 min anyway imo when reps are goin for 300/400

Give them a good clean dude. No1 wants to buy filthy wheels. If they clean up good thats going to help your sale. Also are they coming with tyres, if so what make tyres and whats the tread on them like?

These will all help you sale dude :)

I'm not trying to be funny or anything by the way here dude :) I'm just saying that last couple of sets I've seen go have been closer to the £400 mark with tyres than the £800 mark.

With centre caps, good tyres and top condition then yeah I could see these at £500-£600.

Maybe my estimate does seem a bit low but that's just good off previous sales. It's all well and good people saying that if those other wheels were 4x100 then they would sell straight away. If I see a set go for £700-£800 then ill hold my hands up and say, I'm wrong. Maybe a few years back these may have fetched more.

If I were you, I'd get them sparkling and take more pics. Also I'd advertise what tyres come with these including tread depth and state wether they come with centre caps!:D

After all that, I do wish you good luck with the sale!:) I hope I'm wrong and these go for what you ask for!

Matt

Edited by Matt1878