My Gt 424hp/405flbs (page 2)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys, must get some new pics up with the Momo wheels on her.

Looking forward to April to getting all the work done on it. After I'm done with the engine I'll sort it out with a body kit and respray and possibly some nice new seats.

saw this bad boy again at the TGTT RR day in ballymena before crimbo, lookin good spuddy dude!

Phil.

Aye unfortunatly the old clutch packed in on the rollers lol, all we got was a loud screamer noise as it came on boost then the limiter lol!

Least it gave me a kick up the arse to get the diff and paddle clutch in which was all sitting on the floor for months.

I must come to the next starlet meet on these forums, anything planned?

1.4 bar on stock internals lol thats immense i didnt know 4eftes could run that...cars fuckin awesome mate you should test the stocks out man and run 1.4!

you might be able to help me? im going td04 and want to run 1.2 bar with stock internals and with apexi safc,walbro255 and fpr and wideband, you recon it would be ok and reliable? would run 11.5 afr

Aye Callan I'm temped to crank it up to 1.4 bar on the standard internals, they will take it fine so long as the timing is retarded a bit, aparently the 4E runs too much advance for standard pistons at this level.

You'll be grand at 1.2 bar if she's fueling good, just make sure u get it checked for knock at this level cause thats wot'll kill er.

did you get rid of the old wheels then?

Still got the old wheels have the Toyo R888s on them for drag days, but will get a couple of 14s with slicks I think to get the nose lower to the ground than the back, try and get the weight up front abit more.

old wheels look like these enkeis i saw ages ago lol, cheers for that mate legend!

know of any 4eftes running 1.2 bar/td04 on stock managment over there?

Nah lad don't know of any, as far as I'm aware in Ireland i'm running the most power on standard internals, as far as I know, so apologies to anyone thats running more.

However in Sri Lanka they don't forge their cars if only running 1.4 bar on a TD04, also a guy in New Zealand running around 340bhp on standard internals, not sure wot turbo it is though but must be a big blower.

wow!!... well you recon il be safe at 1.2 then? cant afford £500 for management and mapping yet, plus tuners round my area are shit, wish i had chris local lol, aint spoke to him on msn in AGES, he go on much?

wow!!... well you recon il be safe at 1.2 then? cant afford £500 for management and mapping yet, plus tuners round my area are shit, wish i had chris local lol, aint spoke to him on msn in AGES, he go on much?

With a Safc and fpr correctly set I wouldn't see why not, are u setting it urself? U would near need someone to drive it for u while u keep a very close eye on the wideband.

Mine fueled perfect up to a bar with only a fuel pump and rrfpr which was originally set for my old Hybrid running 1.1 bar. I got a hell of alot of back fireing though, every aggresive gear change let out a burst of flames, was nice but my fuel consumtion was a tad high.

• 4 weeks later...

Now running 1.35bar.

Power is unknown as not put er on the rollers, at a guess I'd say she's 270@fly. 3rd gear feels like 2nd gear used to so she can boogie!

Once again thanks to Chris for another fantastic mapping session.

Now running 1.35bar.

Power is unknown as not put er on the rollers, at a guess I'd say she's 270@fly. 3rd gear feels like 2nd gear used to so she can boogie!

Once again thanks to Chris for another fantastic mapping session.

Thats a really good figure mate get it rolling roaded :)

Thats a really good figure mate get it rolling roaded :)

Chris tried ringing AI motorsport just when he finished mapping it, was going to get it on the rollers there and then but they must close early on staurdays, was 4:00pm or something I think.

Chris tried ringing AI motorsport just when he finished mapping it, was going to get it on the rollers there and then but they must close early on staurdays, was 4:00pm or something I think.

thats just unlucky mate, i really want to get mine on the rollers :)

mate 1.35 bar on stock internals? all going well? Im seriously tempted to get emanage and run 1.2-1.3 bar now... Mmm

what do i need exactlly with the full emanage? how much did it cost you for the lot?