My Gt 424hp/405flbs (page 2)

Well this is my GT i've had for a year now and only done about 2k miles :p

Mods are:

Blitz LM FMIC

Japspeed Mani (WEPR TD04 mani ordered )

Japspeed Decat (WEPR TD04 decat ordered)

Hybrid CT9 at 1.2 bar (TD04L Ordered)

(WEPR External Wastegate with screamer pipe ordered)

(WEPR Dual core radiator ordered)

(TRD 1.5 LSD Ordered)

SARD RRFPR

SARD 327cc Injectors

Uprated Fuel pump

1.4mm Cruise Head gasket

Cat Back stainless exhaust (unknown make)

FCD

Greddy Emanage Blue (to be fitted with TD04 kit)

Unknown 15" Alloys with Goodyear F1s

Think thats everything, unsure wot power its putting out as never put it on the RR but once i get my new kit fitted when it arrives i'll have a power reading, hopeing for 220bhp at 1 bar until i forge the engine.

07-01-05_0218.jpg

07-01-05_0217.jpg

07-01-05_0220.jpg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
this is nice, what type of hybrid are you running man?

also why the thicker headgasket?

uve taken time to post up pics ofyour brief man, as a kouki starlet it is luvly :lol:

The turbo was hybrided by a company in england called Turboforce, runs very well and they claim it will do 20psi and for running all the time 18psi no prob. Bit more lag with it though.

As for the thicker head gasket, I thought i blew a headgasket so just bought a thicker one cause was going to run 1.5 bar at one stage with all the supporting mods then just never bothered, will do it no harm with the TD04 i guess, soon as i get it forged then will be running 1.4 so will maybe be worth it then.

Just didn't have the money for boat to JAE, really wanted to go though, maybe next year.

• 5 months later...
and just where the hell have u been Mr?? i havnt seen or heard from u since WAY WAY before JAE 2007!!! sort urself out man!!!!!

thats a great result dude, exacty wot im aimin for one day!!!!!

great to hear from u man!

Phil.

Hehehe sorry lad, was with a women that leeched the social life and independence outta me, but I finally wised up :) she tried to tell me wot i could spend on my car!!! She had to go!

No LSD in the car yet but it will be going in asap! Even in the dry now it spins the full of the 2nd gear and dont even get me started wot its like in the wet!

I have worries about the Clutch, i have no idea wots in there, I'm assuming its standard but yet its taking the power so far with no signs of slipping, the lsd with the extra grip i think with kill it. So need to save a little more for a better clutch to fit at the same time as the LSD.

Edited this cause it made no sense!

Yea its externally gated, the screamer pipe makes a fair bit of noise, very intimidating when your accelerating past cyclists or people walking their dog :) and near everything o the car now is WEPR.

Still can't believe it mad 225 at .8 bar, when the guy told me wot it madei thought i was hearing things, was expecting 180 or so.

Phone videos do the sound no justice but heres it on the rollers.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pYoPEAKjHT8

• 5 months later...

Another long overdue update on how my car is going.

Got mi16chris to fit and map an emanage for me earlier this week and upped the boost from 0.8 to 1.1 bar and we managed to achieve the following results.

TD04L @1.1 bar

Engine power - 248.3

Wheel power - 212.7

Max Torque - 198.7

So just shy of 250bhp which is very nice if not a little scary ;) not got to drive it much since it was mapped and rolling roaded due to us taking the brake pads down to bare metal, its not a great experience getting the car mapped when u got no brakes :p but the new pads arrived today so all being well I'll get them fitted if the rain stops for an hour.

Still running standard internals and standard(I think) clutch but theres a new clutch on the way and a quiffe diff sitting on my floor so should certainly get a little more grip/acceleration before the end of the month.

I'll get some new pics up asap, got new wheels on the car as the last ones were god awful, paint was peeling and the general design of them was horrible these are the wheels on now http://www.alloywheels.com/product.asp?P_I...Make=&Model

• 3 months later...

Thought I would give this another update.

Firstly cars still going strong after many many 1/4 mile days, standard internals are holding up fine and the car gets an insaine amount of abuse.

Current build is:

Engine/Performance:

Apexi Power Intake (relocated under the driverside fog lamp via WEPR Cold intake pipe)

Bltiz LM Front Mount Intercooler

WEPR Evolution Exhaust Manifold

WEPR Sidewinder Exhaust

WEPR Decat Pipe

WEPR Oil Catch Can

TD04L Turbo @1.1 bar

Tail External Actuator with WEPR Screamer

Cruise 1.4mm Head Gasket

Civic Radiator

Sard Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator type RJ

Sytec Fuel Pump

Magnecore 8.5mm HT Leads

NGK Plat heat 7 Plugs

Aircon Removed

Chassis/Handling:

Momo Corse Wheels (15's)

Toyo R888 Tyres 195/50 (Front)

Eagle F1 Tyres 195/50 (Rear)

Unknown Jap land Shocks and Springs

Quaife ATB LSD

Exedy Paddle Clutch

Electronics:

Greddy Emanage blue piggyback

Greddy E-01 boost computer hooked into Emanage

Unknown Jap land Turbo timer

Think thats everything.

Cars coming of the road in April for full forged 5E build with hybrid TD05 plus Nitrous. Main parts are already bought.