How much to get forged engine build by company?

• 1 month later...

I supplied Ricky @ Race-Tech with all my forged parts, he built the motor up for me :)

His prices are on his site, but he builds to spec..

If you have the parts, give him a PM or Call im sure he can work something out for ya!

http://www.race-tech.net/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68&zenid=15ef39dcaadd0c619de86a721f1b54db

I supplied Ricky @ Race-Tech with all my forged parts, he built the motor up for me :)

His prices are on his site, but he builds to spec..

If you have the parts, give him a PM or Call im sure he can work something out for ya!

http://www.race-tech.net/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68&zenid=15ef39dcaadd0c619de86a721f1b54db

If only they did monthly payments xD

• 2 weeks later...

We can do it, although it will depend on the parts provided.

You mentioned a lightened crank, thats not something you would want to have in your engine!

Send me an email with a list of parts etc, and i'll work you out a price. Ricky@race-tech.net. Or call 07852 201375.

We can do it, although it will depend on the parts provided.

You mentioned a lightened crank, thats not something you would want to have in your engine!

Send me an email with a list of parts etc, and i'll work you out a price. Ricky@race-tech.net. Or call 07852 201375.

I have a lightened crank in my garage was attached to pauter Rods and wiseco pistons...

544BADF4-4394-4B74-BD5E-DEC0FEE769A6-277

9C32CA7F-6F7F-47F6-B631-6B6ECAC0AD01-277

5354BBC7-DCE3-4156-916A-7097B86F3EB4-277