Anyone else think khan is a joke

I've watched boxing for years and followed alot of good fighters and done a bit myself and this khan sob story on itv tonight is a joke any time he's fought anyone half decent he's got put on his ass fair anuf peaterson was on the roids so that don't count look at what garcia done to him how the hell does he think he can move up a weight and contend the best British boxer is Carl frampton next British world champ get your

Money on it now lads while the odds are good

I hate his personality more than his boxing. I didn't think he was too bad but after seeing the amount of shit he talks I no longer support him in any way at all. He's way too full of himself and thinks he's in another league when he's clearly not, Garcia proved just that! Once upon a time I followed him on Twitter.. Unfollowed shortly after!

hes an embarassment to boxing, hes billed as a great boxer but I've yet to see a good fight with him in it. as above his attitude stinks n i think hes a prick, only talk the talk if u can walk the walk, especially as a "professional boxer".

joe calzaghe or ricky hatton were much better to watch all day everyday

Paul I'm glad you agree.. every post I see

From you is very negative lol so I'm glad you on board with this one..your very right with what you say but i Really don't rate Hatton and calzaghe is the best ther has

Been in years without a doubt but he should have took bigger fights when he had the chance and he would

Have won without a doubt the best British boxer in the past ten years have you watched Carl frampton check his fights out on you tube he's already beat some of the best hasn't had a easy way to the top and

Bookies are still giving 8/1 on him to be world champ in the next two year i got 16/1 4 month ago get your life saving on it it's gonna

Happen

Paul I'm glad you agree.. every post I see

From you is very negative lol so I'm glad you on board with this one..your very right with what you say but i Really don't rate Hatton and calzaghe is the best ther has

Been in years without a doubt but he should have took bigger fights when he had the chance and he would

Have won without a doubt the best British boxer in the past ten years have you watched Carl frampton check his fights out on you tube he's already beat some of the best hasn't had a easy way to the top and

Bookies are still giving 8/1 on him to be world champ in the next two year i got 16/1 4 month ago get your life saving on it it's gonna

Happen

lol nah mate, just realistic with the vast majority of my comments, i say what people think n r afraid to say lol in person im actually a funny and nice guy, just some of the bullshit on this forum fries ma head so a think "fuck it" :p

but that aside, i actually CANNOT STAND khan, eubank jr is good defo! and no bud I've not checked out frampton yet, i will when i remember.

Pauls posts arent negative, they're scottish! Haha

exactly bud, u know the score

I hate his personality more than his boxing. I didn't think he was too bad but after seeing the amount of shit he talks I no longer support him in any way at all. He's way too full of himself and thinks he's in another league when he's clearly not, Garcia proved just that!

x3

Frampton is the big ginger lad isn't he? I've seen 2-3 of his fights and he's dominated every one

Calzaghe has a good record and is a good boxer, but like Kahn, his out of ring attitude is a joke but then again, look at Ali, he was a bellend outside of the ring too. Think it's a big hard man image they have to portray, just like David haye, mike Tyson etc, all have bad out of ring personalities